taultunleashed logoLow lvl Money making step-by-step : EverQuest 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Low lvl Money making step-by-step : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: February 5th, 2005, 5:51 am

tault_7earsrunred
tault_7earsrunred's Reps:
Ok I know its hard when you are new to the game, but I have many ways that will earn you some quick money!

1st way: Make lots of Sephia Ink by crafting. put them up for about 2-3 silver each. These sell good because they are needed to create spells and in the morning you have a present under the bulletin board! Its not the most money in the world but when you start getting the hang of it, you can wake up 25 silver richer!

2nd way: This is good for a level 13-15(16?) character. Go into Antonica and at the end of the bridge you have to corss (right after you get into the zone) there will be a tree to your left. usually there is 2-3 darkpaw youths or mystics. The mystics I found are ALOT easier to kill so go after them more. These darkpaws drop items commonly which you can just cross the bridge again and sell for sometimes 3 silver.

3rd way: Go into Oakmyst forest and go where the oakmyst great bears are. If you can solo these it is a fast way to make money also. Commonly they drop threadbare caps that sell for about 1-2 silver. again not alot, but once you start doing it alot it adds up!

4th way: Go to the forest ruins. When you get there you have the choice to either go inside the castle or go around to the back of it. Lower levels should go to the back. In the back you find ruins skulkers (or however you spell them), kill them and their loot is very greatly rewarding at the merchant in the front of the Forest ruins. If you go inside kill Gaurdians and elementals. these as well drop $$$.

As you may notice none of these ways will give you too much more than 5 silver each, but all the creatures i listed are very common and as you have heard me say many times in this post, they add up!

Posted: February 5th, 2005, 7:04 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
hrmm, i'll consider this a guide, and as a guide it doesn't seem very complex. All of those concepts are pretty straight forward.
Sorry, i don't think its worth prem membership.

Posted: February 11th, 2005, 7:25 am

tault_glenny1

Total Posts: 152
tault_glenny1's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
The info we want here is stuff that is NOT known by many people. Stuff like this is almost common knowledge these days. Your commonlands guide was a good shot, but its such a low lvl quest that its not worth it anymore, prolly would have got premium membership if it was posted within the first week of the game.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online