blue large dot

minor bugs i found : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 10:20 am

tault_redisk
tault_redisk's Reps:
i wouldn't be surprised if you guys found these ones but

/show_window Inventory.Bank

/show_window Inventory.Market

allow you to check these things remotely and interact with quest items in the bank that you currenlty have quests for IE books. Aslo the market one allows you to check the broker in any zone, it used to let you buy from broker if you were standing in front of them at 10% but now it updates to 20% commision. haven't tested it on blackmarket broker though.

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 10:53 am

tault_akanon
tault_akanon's Reps:
Yup - already listed. Useful, but no cigar - sorry. Keep the submissions coming though =)

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 12:19 pm

tault_redisk
tault_redisk's Reps:
tell me if this is wrong, i got a list of bugs and if nothing else i'm trying :)
here goes the lists (just cut and paste from email)

Not Sure if fixed yet, Someone told me they did this 2 days ago on december 14th.

Characters Duplicated With: (Macross "The Deleted"), (Tyllarik "The Wealthy")
How it's done.

1. Tyllarik sits by bank and camps to character select.
2. Macross logs on and does the following:
3. Talk to Garv and get items.
4. Talk to Dreak and cleanup cellar - make items - get bracelet
5. Kill goblin and return to garv and get armor piece.
6. Put armor piece, bracelet, and food in bag.
7. Put bag in bank.
8. Camp to character select.
9. Tyllarik logs on and retrieves items from shared bank slot.
10. Camp to character select screen.
11. Target Macross
12. Delete Macross
13. Create Macross very quickly.
14. Default Next > Default Good > Default next > Choose server > type in macross > hit enter.
15. Login quickly.
16. Talk to Garv and get items from rack.
17. Ding - bag (food x 40 / water x 40), bracelet, armor (gloves from quest) are back in Macross (just created) inventory.
18. Do quests again and throw x2 bracelet, x2 armor (gloves) in bag along with x2 food and put in shared bank.
19. Rinse and repeat.

Only now, Tyllarik has the following:

Bag (x2 bracelet, x2 armor (gloves), x2 food).

You probably know that in order to advance your guild's level you need to do writ missions. You are only supposed to be able to get one writ at a time, but there is a very simple way around this. Target the person that gives you your writ and spam "h" on him fast. You will then be able to accept both types of mission. You will not be able to destroy the second "bugged" mission that you selected though, so be sure to complete it.
(fixed ?)

warp (fp)
Go to executioner's plaza in Freeport West, fall into the pit, try to walk up the walls, and you're whisked away to the common lands respawn area. Dont know what good this will do anyone, but its there

free housing
Just take any newbie apartment and you will be charged 5 silver a week. If you take all of your stuff out and relinquish the apartment about 5 hours before your rent is due, and then take it back after they collect the rents and you will save yourself 5 silver a week!

stuck in air for easy solo
Jump off of something, then alt tab, alt tab it back, and you might be stuck I only got this to work once in an hour, however when I did get it to work, I levled very quickly.

3 exploits to get you behind walls, and dooors, anything.

Use download limiter to turn down your EQ2 upload rate to .5k, now you'll be so lagged out you can pop in and out of walls.
run up to a wall, unplug your modem, wait 1 or 2 sec, plug it back in.
If you have a med or crappy pc, just set the grf settings to max, it will get really choppy and you can pop behind stuff

wholesaler exploits (fixed ?)
all though i am told this is not nessicarily an exploit, I for one feel it is and deserves to be noted with how easy it is to make money...ok i do not know if this works the same for artisan as it does for adventurer but i know it goes as follows for adventure

Levels 1-9 = Tier 1: 3sp (do not buy anything over 20cp as it will deminish your profits)

Levels 10-19 = Tier 2: 12sp (do not buy anything over 80cp as it will deminish your profits)

Levels 20-29 = Tier 3: 48sp (do not buy anything over 3sp 2cp as it will deminish your profits)

now you can gamble with this a bit if you know there is plenty of something else you may get then its worth the risk if its not much higher then what is given here...

ok now what you do is once you get to town you join a tradeskill guild. once inside there will be an NPC with no title next to there name, this is the wholesaler. talk to her and get the quest to collect 15 of an item. next find the broker (in most guilds the broker is located on the bottom floor so yes run down those steps). search for the item you are looking for (make sure to go to the last page to get the cheapest of that item). buy the 15 of the required item given in the quest. next run back up the stairs and reap the benifits of a job well done rinse and repeat.

now if you were really smart you made a wood elf or another character that starts in Willow Wood, if you did then in that case once you get to the island join the first guild you come across the name of it is "Wayfair Stockpilers" (or if you didnt and can make your way over to that area to join this guild i suggest that). inside this guild you are fortunaite enough to have the broker on the other side of the room as the wholesaler and you do not have to move at all and can buy the items and take quest over and over and over...which is nice....

now there is one more part i am told that works but i can not confirm it myself...it is if you have a bunch of a the item you are requested to get in your quest then trade it to a friend and have him trade it back to you one at a time...this will save from actually having to go spend money....just a helpful tip....

I traded the items and ran to the wholesaler. When I double clicked on her, she gave me the money and status points, but the resources didn’t dissappear. After doing it several times, I figuered out what happened. When you get 6 resources at a time it still updates the quest one at a time. It seems to take about 3-5 seconds to update once. If you can get to the wholesaler before it completes updating, you get to keep the resources as well as the money and status points. I did notice that 2 out of the 7 times i did this, some of the resources were taken but not all. Hope you find this helpful

Go to a tradeskill instance for level 1-10 artisans and talk to person who gives you harvesting quests. They will ask you to collect 15 of one type of resource from a zone, which is dependant on your level. So if you are level 10-20 they will ask you to go to antonica or commonlands. Normally you would get a quest update from just harvesting the material and when you got 15 of them you go back and turn them in and recieve 12 silver (for level 10-20 ones). Now say they asked you to go collect electrum clusters and you just happened to have a ton of them in your bank, have a friend split them into 6 piles and trade them one at a time to you. Guess what, 6 quest updates. So then split 6 more and repeat, then 3 more and trade and you just turned 15 electrum into 12 silver in 30 seconds as well as gaining status points for your tradeskill instance. <br><br>p.s. You need a skill of 20 in mining,trapping,etc to be able to harvest from the commonlands. And once you pass level 20 the quests will be from the thundering steppes

sure you have all of these, just if i can't find any in game my self i'll get what i can from friends.

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 1:23 pm

tault_atrapas
tault_atrapas's Reps:
Some are fixed, some are already listed here, and all of them are copied and pasted verbatim, some from www.game-secrets.com (which sucks) some from www.!@#$%^&*.com (which doesn't suck) and some from Xunleashed of all places.

If it's listed on another cheat/exploit site, chances are it'll be listed here.. Mainly because people grab it as soon as they see a new one and copy and paste it to every other cheat site they can in the hopes it'll get them rewarded......

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online