taultunleashed logoPET - MAD XP FREE HORSE FOR 12 HOURS : EverQuest 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

PET - MAD XP FREE HORSE FOR 12 HOURS : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: June 14th, 2007, 9:03 pm

souljerr
souljerr's Reps:
Ok this bug is awesome!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't get it nerfed by blabbing to all your friends if you own a pet!!!!!!

I keep it to myself no one in my guild knows about it!!!!

Ok, now this might work for all pets.......but I'm a Necro....

Ok, what I do;

I've done it two ways, by making the pet sit in a safe spot and/or just having the pet follow me. You want to make sure you are doing it in a safe spot. Like I've used this PLENTY of times in TS infront of the Skeletons by the Centars, I think by tower 2 or 3. Anyway this mainly works in big open zones. I would say it works 70% of the time. It's hard to get to work on flying creatures but giants are proably the easiest. I've killed plenty of named with this trick SOLO, that the con tells me a few groups would be needed smile.gif. I soloed Gustfeather once, so it DOES work on flying creatures, but its a pain. Once you get use to it, it's pretty easy.

Ok here goes..........pet sits in spot, or follows, (notice pet sitting in spot works more often). Give enough room between your pet and the MoB that will allow you to run up to the MoB to get aggro, BUT DON'T LET IT HIT YOU!! Let it just SEE you, then run backwards towards the area of your pet keeping your eye on the MoB. I usually end up passing my pet a bit, but don't let the MoB pass your pet! When it gets, what would be about 5-10 feet in Real Life, from your pet, hit your pet attack button. Your pet should just run up and attack it. (30% of the time the pet tries to cast a spell which sometimes doesn't get the right aggro and the MoB keeps chasing you.) If that happens just run away and start over. IF it worked your pet got the aggro and the MoB will NOT hit your pet. Now when I say NOT hit your pet, the MoB will still parry so be ready for a heal every once and a while. I use the buff for the pet, use it AFTER the pet is tanking the MoB, that gives the pet HPs durning the fight for the occasional parry by the MoB. Now if you do this and your pet's health starts dropping fast, RUN RUN RUN. You'll get use to it after a while and know when it worked and didn't. If you are having problems getting it to work, try from a different angle cause there are different pathings in the game. This works from almost any angle to a giant. Remember if the MoB hits you, it's over, it wont work. You can solo RED ^^ up you can solo anything not in a group and that will aggro you. It must be solo and it must aggro for this to work. I can't tell how how many named MoBs I've killed with this SOLO!!!! Awesome loot and Awesome EXP!!

Again KEEP THIS QUITE!! PLEASE!!!

Thanks,

Mav

Edit - Some adds after reading it.....

Make sure you don't break this aggro, too many heals, too many nukes (Yes you can DoT and Nuke durning this) will break the aggro and screw up everything!! I let about 30 secs go between nukes and ending DoTs before casing another spell. Make sure to use your pet buff AFTER the pet is tanking to save from healing aggro, it will help a bit. Make sure that you COULD cast spells on this MoB as well or it will take HOURS to do. Don't steal mana from your pet unless you go right up between the pet and mob so the pet wont run after you when you steal his health, this will also break the aggro trick. You can do it just go inbetween them and keep your pet fully healed incase of back to back parries, most hit for 300+!!! EEK hehe. HAVE FUN!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes sounds good don't it! Well this is what happens when your completely off your face and just running around Qeynos..

This 'exploit' will let you ride a horse for 12 hours however you cannot use the griffins...

Heres what you do:

Firstly you must have enough cash to actually legitimately purchase a horse from the South Qeynos Stable Hand (Or the Freeport one). As you all know, if you purchase an item from a merchant and do not close the merchant window, you can sell back for EXACTLY the same ammount you paid for it..

Buy the horse that you want to use but ::biggrin.gifO NOT::: close the merchant window.. Equip the horse whistle and use it to summon a horse..

When you are atop of the horse, unequip the whistle and sell back to the Stable hand for the same ammount of money you paid for it and Tada! You have yourself a free horse...

HOWEVER, do not do this with the guild horses (The ones that require cash AND Status points), as your Status Points will not be refunded by the merchant..

----------

these r not my guides lol :P i got them from another exploit site

Last edited by Guest on June 15th, 2007, 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: June 15th, 2007, 7:58 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: June 15th, 2007, 1:08 pm

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
I can't really test the first one, but the second one has been around for a while, and I had thought it had been nerfed.

As for keeping it secret, you know the submissions forum are open to anyone. :lol: :wink:

Posted: June 16th, 2007, 7:26 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
No its not submissions forums are only open to premium members, and the person that posted the submission.

Posted: July 13th, 2007, 2:27 pm

paddy mcrow
paddy mcrow's Reps:
the mounts sell back for less than you bought them for

no dice

Posted: July 13th, 2007, 6:57 pm

rfwheeler80
rfwheeler80's Reps:
I tried the first one about 25-30 times on my conj with no luck.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online