blue large dot

Please Read Here : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: November 7th, 2004, 7:32 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
This section is specialty protected so users can submit information on a particular game for a premium membership to Tault.com.

If you submit a great exploit, guide, macro, or application you qualify to gain a free premium membership for a year.

Also once you are already a premium member and you submit information here everytime its approved you gain a free 5 dollars.

After you make your submission feel free to check back from time to time to see the status of your post. Keep in mind we get lots of duplicates submitted; however, there are tons of exploit, guides, and macros out there. If its not in our database and you submit it you will get a free year subscription.

Enjoy!

Posted: December 6th, 2004, 9:13 am

tault_unholeone
tault_unholeone's Reps:
i have a map of connections of eq2 it is pretty good ive just started fine tunning it and i wanted to know how i can submit it

Posted: December 13th, 2004, 12:06 am

tault_schultz
tault_schultz's Reps:
Guide to making the most out of the Isle of refuge/ beginning of your character

The isle of refuge is a resource that many people waste. Once you get to your new city you have a far less option as to what to level up on. This is a good guide to start yourself off for either alignment.

As you start your character on the Isle of Refuge you shall start on the Beach. This beach will prove to be more useful then what it looks. The beach has many costal crabs on it which I advise to kill until you get your first level, aswell as kill them for the loot they drop as you can get yourself some decent money. Follow this up by talking to the man on the beach to decide upon your class. Pick it and take the quest of killing the one invader. Finish that, and go get your first couple of items from him. Next you should go into the Tower to work on your artisan. It doesn’t take long and youll be level 3 artisan, but more importantly have a bag to increase your inventory capacity. Go back to the beach and kill bigger fish until you hit your next level for maximum advantage over what your quests will ask of you.

Continue on doing whatever quests you class has to do. Only leave the IoR when you have level 6 with 100+ % stored. It caps at 220%, which means when you do the Freeport/Qeynos citizenship quest you will automatically become level 8. Now you have a large upper hand on whatever path you wish to take.

Posted: January 18th, 2005, 5:03 am

tault_femson
tault_femson's Reps:
ok i discovered this exploit the other day while fooling around and would like to submit it for access.... I emailed it to one of the admins b4 realizing i was supposed to post it here....

Ok now first of all you must have everquest 2 running in a window mode. What you want to do now is right click on your top bar, the one outside of the game. now press your space bar. Now what you need to do is left click that same top bar and you will do a big jump. Not that this can help u verry much but it is still fun. you can get up on high to reach areas of the game where the Game Directors did not want you going. I found it that you can also simply hold in the left clicker of your mouse on the top bar and press space then left click again to do this trick but it is much easier to just right click then press space then left click again. Ive been trien different tricks with this and if i find any other info out on this i will post it here... Thank you and i hope that you do not have this exploit so that i may be granted acess to the site for a bit.

Posted: January 21st, 2005, 9:36 am

tault_femson
tault_femson's Reps:
hey if any of you out there who has tried this exploit i have posted let me know what you think of it and confirm that its not only me that can do this trick lol... wanna make sure im just not going crazy.... :D

Posted: January 22nd, 2005, 6:50 am

tault_xenoith
tault_xenoith's Reps:
i tired it acutally was bored and accutally its pretty fun Lol i got onto Queen Ants. Stupid tower low and behold she wasnt home /tear /tear but got alot of awesome screen shots Lol Nice lil thing you came up with ! ;)

Posted: January 22nd, 2005, 6:51 am

tault_xenoith
tault_xenoith's Reps:
i tired it acutally was bored and accutally its pretty fun Lol i got onto Queen Ants. Stupid tower low and behold she wasnt home /tear /tear but got alot of awesome screen shots Lol Nice lil thing you came up with ! ;)

Posted: January 22nd, 2005, 6:51 am

tault_xenoith
tault_xenoith's Reps:
Sorry double post.. My fault

Posted: January 22nd, 2005, 7:33 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Sorry we already know about this exploit. Also from now on, DO NOT post your exploits in here. Make a NEW thread within this board.

Posted: January 22nd, 2005, 9:22 am

tault_xenoith
tault_xenoith's Reps:
yeah femson :P

Posted: January 22nd, 2005, 9:46 am

tault_femson
tault_femson's Reps:
:'( ok... well if i cant get anything from that im done posten here... i can hardly pay my eq2 sucscriptions yet alone for lunch lol i wont be able to become a member.... cyaz around

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 9:42 pm

tault_synful82
tault_synful82's Reps:
Oops! I didnt read to make a new thread.... sorry... please delete =)

Posted: February 26th, 2005, 9:39 am

tault_xxoxx
tault_xxoxx's Reps:
how do you make a new thread ?

Posted: April 1st, 2005, 4:22 am

tault_nalerian
tault_nalerian's Reps:
I recently posted a botting program/script in this section and followed the listed instructions on how to submit it. It was stated that I would be receiving Premium Membership for my efforts. Since then, the post has been removed from the submitted section (I assume that it was accepted and removed from here so that non Premium members wouldn't get a free script) but I have not received and upgrade to my account. I also posted in the thread for problems with Premium Membership but have received no reply in the last few days either.
Please help me out with this. Thanks~

Posted: April 1st, 2005, 4:53 am

tault_nalerian
tault_nalerian's Reps:
I recently posted a botting program/script in this section and followed the listed instructions on how to submit it. It was stated that I would be receiving Premium Membership for my efforts. Since then, the post has been removed from the submitted section (I assume that it was accepted and removed from here so that non Premium members wouldn't get a free script) but I have not received and upgrade to my account. I also posted in the thread for problems with Premium Membership but have received no reply in the last few days either.
Please help me out with this. Thanks~

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online