taultunleashed logoQuick guide to lvl 12(priest skill sequences included) : EverQuest 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Quick guide to lvl 12(priest skill sequences included) : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: August 10th, 2005, 3:48 pm

catarei
catarei's Reps:
I would like to point out that as I am not a premium member(yet, but hopefully soon) I can't 'steal' your teqniques, and I have discovered these methods on my own.

Starting on the Isle of Refuge, do all quests up to and including the one to destroy the totems. (glitch: hit the totem once with a melee attack before zapping it and most of the time the goblin doesn't spawn)

If you are not level 5, kill some yellow mobs till you are. After you level to 5, leave the isle and continue with your citizenship task. If you don't hit 6 before you finish your citizenship task, kill yellows or oranges till you do.

After you hit 6 and have citizenship, go to Oakmyst via the mariner's bell. At 929.65, 2.27, -288.66 a lot of orange, non-aggro bears spawn. You can kill them with this sequence: Melee attack, Divine Providence, Smite, Smite, Minor Healing, Divine Providence, Smite, Smite, Smite.
Kill until level 7. At level 7, the sequence changes to Weakness, Melee Attack, Divine Providence, Smite, Smite, Divine Providence, Smite, Smite(that smite should have killed the bear), Target new bear, Minor Arch Healing.

At that point, you start the sequence over. Every 2nd or 3rd bear, you should get 10%, and get fully healed. Continue killing these until you level to 8.

After this, take the mariner's bell to Antonica, and head north along the coast. Once you hit the bridge to North Qeynos(about 84.42, -21.02, -18.86), head South-east to Farmer Walcott(-99.40, -18.54, -48.49). This NPC gives you a quest to kill the white klicnik mites in the farms around you. For every 6 mites that you kill you get about 10%. This quest is repeatable and gives you 6% experience at level 8, and 2 silver 17 copper. Keep killing these mites until you level to 10.

Finally, you are level 10. Go do your subclass quest, then come back and you can kill the Scarecrows here until you are level 12.

---EDIT---

It appears that the quest to kill the mites is no longer repeatable.

Posted: August 11th, 2005, 11:11 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
If you can't work that out by your self i think your going to need mroe than just a guide.

Posted: August 12th, 2005, 9:27 am

altus1
altus1's Reps:
SASSY!

Posted: August 12th, 2005, 2:23 pm

tault_discoduck
tault_discoduck's Reps:
UBER!!!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online