taultunleashed logoSee how many opposers are in zone on pvp servers : EverQuest 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

See how many opposers are in zone on pvp servers : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: October 8th, 2006, 12:16 pm

jokstar
jokstar's Reps:
Ok now im posting this ... and I really Really hope this is something that cant be fixed ... playing on a pvp server Its always great to have the advantage of knowledge of how many of your Enemies are in the zone with you.

Not sure if this has been posted yet and if so my appologies up front.

But as you may or may not know on pvp servers you are unable to tell with a /who if anyone of the opposing faction is in the zone.

Well Now you can.

Just Download a UI that allows you to Chat while zoning ... Prophet Works great on this.

Sorry to have to update this but as of this morning .... Oct 9th ... SoE has nerfed this ... I will keep track of the glitch and see if it re apears .. really really is messed up that i posted one thing in here and the next day its nerfed ... so close but yet so far .... any whoo will keep you up todate with any future findings.

While zoning just go to chat as normal ... but /who or if you like /who all or even a particular person and see if they are on ....

If you /who .. while zoning youll find out how many people and who they are from the opposing faction are in the zone .... and the odd thing is it only tells you the ones of the opposing faction while your zoning none others.

This makes it great if your going to look for pvp for Status, Faction, or infamy in a zone while you zone into it so you dont have to spend the time running around not knowing if anyone is in zone.

And just as good for checking a zone for Enemies prior to going in to Harvest as well so you dont get ganked.

I hope you all can use it ... Dont know why it works .... But i have had several friends confirm it for me

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online