taultunleashed logoSpeed Hack, Snare Immunity, and Fast In-Combat Run Speed : EverQuest 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Speed Hack, Snare Immunity, and Fast In-Combat Run Speed : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: October 12th, 2009, 3:18 pm

kojak488

Total Posts: 1
kojak488's Reps: 0
premium
This guide assumes you know the basics about using the programme Cheat Engine. This guide is written for the current version 5.5.

The following hack will allow you to set your speed to whatever you desire and lock it there (you can change it after locking it though). Doing so has, as far as I've discovered, two very useful consequences.

First: you can set your speed so that snares will not actually slow you down at all. Such a hack will allow you to fight snaring mobs and kite them, be snare immune on the PvP servers, and possibly other things.

Second: having your speed locks means that when you engage in-combat you won't actually move slower. Again this helps with kiting and also in PvP.

Now the downside to this hack, using the method that I do it, is that every time you zone (including deaths) you have to look for the new address all over again. However, the process literally takes me less than 30 seconds so it isn't a terrible issue to deal with. Now let me move on to the actual process!

Once you've attached CE to EQII you need to figure out your current run speed. The easiest way is to look it up directly from the Persona window. For instance, mine is 55%. So for the Value field in CE I enter 55. The scan type is Exact Value and the Value Type is float. The first scan should give you thousands of results.

Now go back to the game and do something to change your speed. I'll normally dismount, bringing me down to 5% speed. Now I enter the new speed into CE in the Value field. Once it's done do Next Scan.

Sometimes this leaves me with one result while other times it leaves me with four or more. After a few seconds it should narrow down to, at most, two. If I want to be sure which value I want I'll re-mount using a different mount speed, for this case I'll use a 40% mount. When I did that only one value changed so that's the value I want. However, if you still had two, then you could always just skip to the next step(s) and perform the actions on both addresses.

Once the address is narrowed down double click it so it enters the bottom area of CE. To alter the speed we need to change the Value field so go ahead and double click it. Enter the speed that you want to run at permanently (although you can always double click the Value field in CE to change the speed again). After that make sure you tick the box for Frozen as this will actually lock your speed.

With all of that done you should be set to go. You're now immune to snare, can run at warp speed, and also kite very, very easily with a high in-combat run speed. There are probably other things you can do, but I haven't figured them out yet.

Do note that this hack will not make you immune to stun, daze, root, mesmerize, or any other affects.

Posted: October 12th, 2009, 5:06 pm

bhhunter

Total Posts: 73
bhhunter's Reps: 5
MMO Lord
premium
/nay this is already known. The current eq2 hacks already do this.

Posted: November 4th, 2009, 12:04 pm

lolzcowz

Total Posts: 3
lolzcowz's Reps: 0
This is like xpac's old...

Posted: November 9th, 2009, 5:19 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
This has been locked due to it already being known.

Thank you for your submission.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online