taultunleashed logoI started playing this a little again... : Evony - Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

I started playing this a little again... : Evony - Discussions

Posted: September 11th, 2010, 10:51 pm

Spitt

Total Posts: 745
Spitt's Reps: 718
premium
the beginning has made the game a bit easier, and really helped me put up a lot of nice guides.

I still do not completely understand weapons/armor nor upgrading. But there has been a lot put in, to stop bullying - not that it really works.

getting suzzed, sucks. Best thing to do when that happens? mail the person asking them to stop.

Want a better chance of not getting attacked? Don't max out your townhall. People look right over me, since mine isn't maxed, so they think, not worth it to attack. Of course, with 100k scouts and 200k archers sitting around, boy will they be surprised ;)

Posted: September 18th, 2010, 1:51 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I cant stand this game. It kills me. Go play asherons call spitt you know you want to.

Posted: September 23rd, 2010, 12:24 am

Spitt

Total Posts: 745
Spitt's Reps: 718
premium
oh hell no! I saw some videos, and ... nothing has really changed. It looks worse then most games out there today. Even EQ1 looks better. AC is talking about upgrading the grafix... and I recall the AC Emu team doing that back when AC2 was still around - using the AC2 models to do it.

If anything, I will try EQ1 - since I need to understand it for my powerleveling company anyways. We are delving into supporting that game and supplying Plat. We are already getting orders for Plat, and we have been doing sales for leveling and accounts, for a while now.

Allods also looks interesting. Got a buddy who is playing that now. A buddy from my AC days in fact.

I was playing Runes of Magic with my wife, but we are having some technical difficulties with her laptop.

As for Evony... I told you before, it's a popular game...
http://rpg-exploiters.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/evony_count.jpg
This image, is from just 1 page of my Evony posts.

It's a game that people can play, while they play whatever else game they are playing at the moment.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online