blue large dot

I Paid For Premium But I Dont Seem To Be Premium : FAQ

Posted: October 30th, 2009, 1:59 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
IF you have joined as premium and you arent well be sure to do the following.

1) Make sure you didnt pay with an echeck as premium wont be granted until it clears.
2) Make sure you didnt join under a different name people tend to do that and your premium is under the account you paid with.
3) Make you are not premium by looking at a post you made on the site and it will say premium if you are and regular if you are not. We have had some bugs with members being premium but it not reflecting like it should.

If you have done all 3 of those then send me a private message with your subscription id and the problem your having.

Posted: January 4th, 2010, 8:42 am

fearosanity

Total Posts: 4
fearosanity's Reps: 2
premium
I posted on afew other places i've pm'd you no response still waiting now for my access that i paid a years worth for to find i get nothing as of now?? whats deal not happy camper atm??

Posted: January 4th, 2010, 8:38 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
already replied to you. Enjoy.

Posted: January 8th, 2010, 7:39 am

leeg00

Total Posts: 19
leeg00's Reps: 1
i'm having the same problem pm sent

Posted: January 9th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
already fixed ya :)

Posted: March 9th, 2010, 3:43 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Just send me a quick pm and it should be fixed. We had a big old apache bug restarting the server a lot and it was messing up people. Its fixed now.

Posted: March 9th, 2010, 5:24 pm

zarlak

Total Posts: 8
zarlak's Reps: 3
I Pm'd you last week, you seem to have ignored this, it still lists me as basic free membership also despite me already paying you

Posted: March 10th, 2010, 3:12 am

bobtault

Total Posts: 5
bobtault's Reps: 1
I have been waiting over a month now and still nothing. Please fix this!!

Posted: March 10th, 2010, 10:51 am

madly

Total Posts: 4
madly's Reps: 1
I also have the same problem. I keep posting here, but when Tault_admin posts, my postings go away and I still do not have Premium access at this point.

I have requested a refund of my money, but I have received no response and my PM's keep getting stuck in the Outbox.

Tault_admin, please respond.

Thank you,

--Robert

Posted: March 10th, 2010, 9:11 pm

insaneblinga

Total Posts: 1
insaneblinga's Reps: 1
i cant even log on my account! I had to make a new account to let you know plz pst me!

Posted: March 13th, 2010, 2:11 am

zarlak

Looks like something dodgy now. Multiple people complaining and the admin ignoring them, I've posted 3 times now and sent him 2 pm's and am being ignored - as well as everybody else.

Posted: March 13th, 2010, 8:33 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Naw it was a stupid bug in the system. We are moving forums are unfortunately it has messed up a few people. However madly is fixed. And a few more people just need to have their account reset to fix it. Trust me we arent ignoring. Its just the matter until we have something to say its a waste to say we are working on it. Id rather have something along the lines of we have fixed it.

Keep in mind for example zarlak please follow the rules if you are having problems. We have a post right here to help us fix your account MUCH quicker.

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/about77202_I_Signed_Up_For_Premium_But_Im_Not_Premium_Yet_.html

Posted: March 13th, 2010, 9:17 pm

johnytran

Total Posts: 2
johnytran's Reps: 2
I need help. When i access the forums it says i am not preimen but i already paid and everying -.-

Posted: March 14th, 2010, 9:29 pm

johnytran

Total Posts: 2
johnytran's Reps: 2
its been a whole day aready what is going on please fix thsi problem i ended paying 4 times and its not working i want a refund for 3 of them and 1 of them to at least work

Posted: March 15th, 2010, 11:43 am

zarlak

Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Naw it was a stupid bug in the system. We are moving forums are unfortunately it has messed up a few people. However madly is fixed. And a few more people just need to have their account reset to fix it. Trust me we arent ignoring. Its just the matter until we have something to say its a waste to say we are working on it. Id rather have something along the lines of we have fixed it.

Keep in mind for example zarlak please follow the rules if you are having problems. We have a post right here to help us fix your account MUCH quicker.

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/about77202_I_Signed_Up_For_Premium_But_Im_Not_Premium_Yet_.html

i posted in that forum at the same time as my first PM to you, a couple of days later the post had been deleted, which prompted me to send a 2nd PM and post in this thread

some people were complaining about waiting months for this - thats much longer than it takes to fix, surely you can apreciate the feelings that occur in this situation. If its a matter of days then fair enough, but months of silence isnt acceptable when you pay money for something and the people seem to vanish.

But its good to know that the questions are not going unanswered at last

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online