taultunleashed logoAny working fleetool or equivelant available? : FFXI General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

Any working fleetool or equivelant available? : FFXI General Discussions

Posted: October 15th, 2007, 11:23 pm

jonathanar
jonathanar's Reps:
Hey guys I just renewed my account and began playing ffxi since early 2006. Is there any POS or FleeTool available as of yet anywhere?

Thanks Alot To Everyone who has contributed and supported Tault/Unleashed throughout the years!

Johnny!
ipride@mac.com

Posted: October 16th, 2007, 11:12 am

waitinginshadow

Total Posts: 1359
waitinginshadow's Reps: 12
Check the confirmed section for something, I honestly don't know if there is.

Posted: October 16th, 2007, 2:48 pm

jonathanar
jonathanar's Reps:
hmmm probably not then considering last post was in late 2005. Anyone know if burners ware works?

Posted: November 6th, 2007, 9:58 pm

whoisthat
whoisthat's Reps:
They exist and work, but I wouldn't recommend them. YOU WILL GET BANNED...lol. They run active checks to find people running them, as it's the most detectable hack in the game. Kinda like the FBI running checks on phonelines for bomb...lol.

Posted: November 30th, 2007, 9:20 am

waterboygalka
waterboygalka's Reps:
jonathanar I don't want to burst your bubble but plz stay away from those , i've had my chance @ having tons of fun using it last year , i got banned within a month and lost everything, my brother was on same credit card back then and he was banned by association all because i used it to show friends what it was going never to try to claim monster.

Be Warned jonathanar please do not download, like whoisthat said its the most watched and detectable hack. if you even try it once from one zone to an other and then attempt to zone it will not let you and tell you a yellow message which is the Flag thats sent to SE

Posted: November 30th, 2007, 12:01 pm

waitinginshadow

Lol, almost a full month bump...

Posted: November 30th, 2007, 12:26 pm

waterboygalka
waterboygalka's Reps:
lol 1st time back in like 6-7 months

Posted: December 8th, 2007, 7:16 pm

tangents
tangents's Reps:
For Flee tool and POS, how exactly do they check if you have them running if no one sees you and you don't zone faster than normal?

Posted: December 8th, 2007, 8:49 pm

waitinginshadow

Most likely there's some kind of server monitoring of ANY characters.

If a character has an EXTREME change in x/y position that's non-lag related, then obviously the server could pin-point that person and it would easily prove they're cheating.

Flee-tool would instantly send up a red flag to the GM, because any speed increase would be noted by the server (Any increase while not on a chocobo, not having speed increasing equipment, and not actually using flee or any spells like mazurka).

Basically, any action you do is recorded by the server, and it monitors everyone for changes in position and speed.

Posted: December 9th, 2007, 10:11 am

pyrolol

Total Posts: 795
pyrolol's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
It is easy for them to detect if they wanted to.

To be honest the thing that amazes me is how lax they used to be. There was a time when I would make major jumps with pos about every 10 minutes, in known hotspots; must have had the "can't zone" error hundreds of times, but crucially, I was never seen, and had stopped before they started monitoring for it.

Now, it's useless. I'm sure if anyone wanted they could resurrect the old programs, but there's no point.

Posted: December 9th, 2007, 11:25 am

waitinginshadow

The only theory I could possibly have for a working non-bannable POS is if someone could reproduce lag, and slightly disconnect the character from the server temporarily, and then use POS, and THEN reconnect the character, it would appear to the server as if the character just lagged or partially d/c'd. But unfortunately, I have absolutely no clue how one would go about doing something like that, let alone if it's even possible.

Posted: December 10th, 2007, 9:54 am

pyrolol

Total Posts: 795
pyrolol's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
In brief answer, yes, it's possible, but crucially, it wouldn't get you anywhere any faster. You'd have to lag out, change pos, and then wait long enough before 'un-lagging' to remove any possible suspicion, which is utterly useless.

One thing I considered once is the possibility of attempting to run a character 2 or 3 seconds 'behind', to give a rapid burst of speed if necessary, but this might be hard to implement - you couldn't just throttle the connection down or anything, and of course, you'd have to sacrifice non-essential reactions (no stuns etc.)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online