premium
Hi I'm a newbie lvl3/warrior elvaan any help appreciated

Posted: July 5th, 2004, 10:45 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Ok... you've already made several threads asking people to 'help' you. First off, what is it that you think you need? And secondly, why don't you try to help yourself for once instead of depending on others? There is so much information out on the web that you can find and research to get better at anything in the game. You don't necessarily need anyone to help you (you actually only start needing help when you start to cross the threshhold of n00bness and go on your subjob quest).

Posted: July 5th, 2004, 11:02 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
so sometimes it help to ask for help im lvl 3 i see red mages, black mages, and white mages also many others beat wild sheeps, and orcs and i get my butt handed to me i need better weapons and armor to beat them that requiers gil and lvl i need help so search for me it will be spelt sahshiru or sashiru. im in the elvaan area. world not specified

Posted: July 6th, 2004, 9:24 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium

Posted: July 6th, 2004, 9:43 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Sahshiru this is a warning stop posting so many threads asking for help.

Posted: July 7th, 2004, 6:05 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
owned

Posted: July 8th, 2004, 3:26 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
what is with the notice im getting really pissed i went to goole and put in help with FFXI i got this and now i ask for help to get to places that i would meet my favorite article wrighter and for friends but guess what im being told not to ask cummon i just want help and im getting hate.

Posted: July 8th, 2004, 5:50 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Because the help you seek is all stuff you will learn throught the levels. If you can't figure this out already........READ, READ, READ. Everything you need to know about this game is a mouse clik away. Stop trying to be baby fed!!!

Posted: July 8th, 2004, 8:46 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Fight easy stuff. At lvl 3, you should still be taking on Wild Rabbits and tunnel worms.

Make sure before you go out fighting you talk to the gate guard. You said Elvaan land, so I am guessing San d'Oria, so the guy would have a T.K or R.K. after his name. Ask him to cast signet on you. Signet allows the mobs you defeat to drop crystals for you.

When you fight, you will get lots of crystals and XP. As you lvl up, start going further away from the castle and fighting tougher mobs like Forest Hares and Carrion Worms. When you get a stack of crystals (12 makes a stack) go to the AH and put them up for sale. Go to Bid>Crystals> and select the crystal you have to see how much they are selling for at the time. Then put them up for sale at that price.

When they sell, you have to go to your mog house and select delivery box to get your money. Then you can bid on new weapons and armor.

Try to join a Linkshell. Usually most of them will help you with what you need.

Don't beg for gil. Go out and get it yourself. Kill mobs for crystals. Keep all drops and find them on the AH to sell them when you get a stack.

When you get some extra gil, start fishing or start a craft. There are plenty of ways to make money. Just find them.

This good enough to start out with?

Posted: July 9th, 2004, 1:02 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
no more hate plenty of help thanks thats all i need for help thank u

Posted: July 9th, 2004, 8:28 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
For future reference, you'll get more help and less hate by asking these types of questions:

I'm a lvl3 warrior who's not sure what I should be doing right now. Could someone help me out?

Rather than this:

lvl3 war help me please?

The former at least gives people an idea about what kind of help you looking for. We can then tell you that you should be working towards you sub job, which you can find a guide for on Allakazham or any other decent FFXI site. Along the way lvl at the following areas:

x-x ronfarue
x-x Ghelsba
x-x Le Theine
x-x Time to get a party in Dunes and start hunting your sub job items

you should also being trying as many new things as you can to get your feet wet and get a better idea of wth is going on in this bizzarly addictive new world you've found yourself in.

Also, you should never ever say world unspecified. Its plainly obivious it wasn't specified, or we'd notice it was specified. Btw, giving us your in game name does absolutly 0 good unless you also tell us what world your in. Meaning you're not likely to get any in game help, so why even tell us your in game name.

You're gonna get hate, wether you deserve it or not, casue your talking on a web forum. Web forums are were flamers go to get there kicks ya know. Best not to feed the flames...

I'm going to go turn my mentor flag on and help someone get their sub job now...I'd try to help you, but I don't know if your on my server...sorry ^^

Posted: July 11th, 2004, 6:30 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
ok thanks people

Posted: July 13th, 2004, 7:32 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
when u get a higher level become a dark knight plz? btw, what server are you on? and what LS etc. what town did u start in? did you start farming yet? if not, start now

Posted: July 14th, 2004, 4:09 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Here's a suggestion: give up on FFxi, you don't sound like the type who will enjoy this game. If you don't like to figure anything at all out on your own, this is not the game for you. It's a social game, no question, but like all RPGs you need to look for things, put in some time, and find things out for yourself. And I know this has been said already, but we can't help you at all without knowing what server to look for you on, and having two choices for a name don't help much either.

As for game advice? If you don't like warrior, your moogle will gladly change you to another job. Try something else. Oh, yeah, and you aren't seeing any Lv. 3s, in any jobs, fighting sheep. With use of two hour a lv3 could beat one sheep, then have to rest, maybe. Have a look at what's going on around you, apply a little brain power, and then, if you have at least a fairly specific question, ask it. This game is so big that just crying "help?" doesn't allow us to really do much for you.

Posted: July 14th, 2004, 6:35 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
help me!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online