taultunleashed logoFFXI PL Program : FFXI General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 19 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

FFXI PL Program : FFXI General Discussions

Posted: May 12th, 2008, 10:36 pm

kagami
kagami's Reps:
Was wondering if there was still one out there since Powder's Auto PL 3 was locked and I am not sure if it still works since when I tried to start it up earlier it was missing the start button. ^^;

Posted: May 13th, 2008, 7:46 am

pyrolol

Total Posts: 795
pyrolol's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Try FFACE.

Posted: May 13th, 2008, 11:53 am

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
pyrolol (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Try FFACE.

Is anyone else infuriated that paying members are forced to go to a free site to get a service that they were promised to get if they became premium here? Maybe other sections at this site aren't the same (although, something tells me that they are) but this section is a damn joke and should be completely free. Everything we have, FFACE has, and I'd be willing to bet my life on those programs working better and receiving more support by a tenfold than programs here.

Why does anyone pay for this site? It sucks.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: May 13th, 2008, 3:02 pm

noir0083
noir0083's Reps:
kourath (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
pyrolol (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Try FFACE.

Is anyone else infuriated that paying members are forced to go to a free site to get a service that they were promised to get if they became premium here? Maybe other sections at this site aren't the same (although, something tells me that they are) but this section is a damn joke and should be completely free. Everything we have, FFACE has, and I'd be willing to bet my life on those programs working better and receiving more support by a tenfold than programs here.

What's Fface? And yes, I am angry at the fact that nothing works on this site. I'll probably cancel my membership if i dont find anything useful in the next day.

Posted: May 13th, 2008, 4:25 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Nothing works on the site? Check out the forums we have lots of working programs. The problem was with PL is it was created by a 3rd party. We asked for his source but he wouldnt share it. If it was shared we could update it easily for members. That is the big problem there.

Posted: May 13th, 2008, 5:10 pm

noir0083
noir0083's Reps:
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Nothing works on the site? Check out the forums we have lots of working programs. The problem was with PL is it was created by a 3rd party. We asked for his source but he wouldnt share it. If it was shared we could update it easily for members. That is the big problem there.

Its not PL im talking about, I've been trying to find mrargus, POS, or some kind of NPC.exe to no avail.

Posted: May 13th, 2008, 5:26 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
noir0083 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
kourath (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Try FFACE.

What's Fface? And yes, I am angry at the fact that nothing works on this site. I'll probably cancel my membership if i dont find anything useful in the next day.

Your going to have to google for it. Posting of links here to that site is not allowed.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: May 13th, 2008, 5:58 pm

noir0083
noir0083's Reps:
What does fface stand for?

Posted: May 14th, 2008, 11:45 am

vaxthemonk

Total Posts: 379
vaxthemonk's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Final Fantasy Ace?

Posted: May 14th, 2008, 1:54 pm

pyrolol

Active User > 50 Posts
No, Final Fantasy Asheron's Call E....something, dunno. It was originally an FFACT clone, basically, which was used to make AC Tool work with FFXI. Suffice to say nobody ever used it in conjunction with AC Tool, it was just used as a dll in itself.

You won't find any of those hacks there though, bots yes, 'hacks' no.

Posted: May 14th, 2008, 2:11 pm

kagami
kagami's Reps:
@@; Can't find any...probably because I'm not looking hard enough.

Posted: May 14th, 2008, 4:24 pm

noir0083
noir0083's Reps:
found it, yahoo, ffxi fface. the link will have "calamity" in it.

Posted: May 15th, 2008, 11:17 am

pyrolol

Active User > 50 Posts
Erm, it's #1 on google: FFACE... Not really that difficult :-p.

Posted: May 15th, 2008, 1:24 pm

kagami
kagami's Reps:
xD Even still, I can't find any PL programs on there. ; ; I saw your name on there pryo. =P

Posted: May 15th, 2008, 8:24 pm

_drohk_
_drohk_'s Reps:
its a forum thread bro, its not hard to find. lol. but i have no room to talk when it comes to finding things >.<"

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online