taultunleashed logoFFXI Random Screenshot Thread : FFXI General Discussions - Page 14
newtopic  postreply
 [ 316 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
blue large dot

FFXI Random Screenshot Thread : FFXI General Discussions - Page 14

Posted: September 25th, 2006, 1:44 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
i didnt draw them from scratch but i redrew quite a few of them. some of them i drew back in half the body because it was covered up by someone else or added a missing arm/leg. stuff like that but i did not draw them from scratch.

we are nearly done with my .txt links of the pictures so im going to have to begin to upload new stuff finally <.<

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: September 27th, 2006, 1:31 am

lilfisher

4 more pics left until new stuff needs to be uploaded :'(

Posted: September 27th, 2006, 11:47 pm

lilfisher

well this is it people. after this post im out of my old stuff and only new ones left. ill post up the new stuff starting sometime within the next couple days. i usually forget to update this until i see a post when im moderating the forums and tell it to show the new posts. so yeah if im taking too long to post up new stuff make a reply and if i got some new stuff ill post it up, if not ill say i have nothing and try to get to work on more. anyways now to the last 4 images which people have wanted to see. yes they suck but after this there are some really good images ^_^b

Posted: September 30th, 2006, 8:42 pm

lilfisher

and it begins
one image this time well because im trying to add more to my guide and only have 2 hours to finish it and im procrastinating. it is a bit big (like 5mb) so im not sure if everyone can view it exactly and i dont want to mess up the formatting of the forums so just a link to it. hosting my images on rapidshare now but for the people who arent permitted to log onto rapidshare to see stuff because of their ip i will try direct linking it.

please tell me if the images do not show up when you click the link because i have not been able to test it and see if directlinking to the image will work

http://rapidshare.de/files/35031719/Fin ... _60077.jpg

hope you all like this one. i love all the diffrent drawings in it. if you look in altepa you will see a hume getting killed by a bunch of cactuars, a hume getting killed by a scorpion and 2-3 other taru's fighting the scorpion. one of the taru's appears to be dead. point out other image things like this because even though i have had this image for months i have never had the time to go through it in extreme detail.

Last edited by lilfisher on October 1st, 2006, 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: October 1st, 2006, 11:55 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
You have alot of quality lilfisher why dont you make people banners ect ect on the site?

Posted: October 2nd, 2006, 12:10 am

lilfisher

i almost never dabble around in photoshop and dont really have the time to learn how to use it. too much in there to learn. while you can do basicly anything in photoshop with an image making stuff like that has never entirely intrested me. i will most likely learn in the future because being unique in my line of work helps a lot for the farming.

Posted: October 2nd, 2006, 2:17 pm

lilfisher

until i find a good image webhost sadly i cant post more. all free places suck, dont have cash to pay for one, dont want to attach the files because i plan to share the images with other sites.

if someone knows a good place to upload them im open to suggestions. i dont want imageshack or photobucket because they have a horrible bandwidth limit then remove the file and resize the image.

until then i will be posting all the images in my sig in a rapidshare folder. all the previous images i did are in the "old work" folder and all the new images are in the "new work" folder. feel free to view them, download them and share them.

Posted: October 2nd, 2006, 2:53 pm

ineeni
ineeni's Reps:
Filelodge.com

Posted: October 2nd, 2006, 2:55 pm

lilfisher

i tried filelodge but all the site basicly went down the next day for about 2 days so gave up on them. thanks for the suggestion though

Posted: October 2nd, 2006, 2:59 pm

rabidsoccerball
rabidsoccerball's Reps:
Hmm photoshops not really that hard just look in the gfx section and they have some good tutorials. I learned decent photoshop easily, (though i also used it for Photography at school)

Posted: October 2nd, 2006, 5:31 pm

lilfisher

well decided to try imageshack for a while.

Posted: October 3rd, 2006, 11:25 am

lilfisher

Posted: October 3rd, 2006, 12:05 pm

erock615
erock615's Reps:
nice rdm mithra... its like drawing a child, you're 1 step above a pedophile... congrats

Posted: October 3rd, 2006, 12:24 pm

lilfisher

:roll: whatever you say mate

see some of us dont look what the subject is but we appreciate the drawing styles.

Posted: October 6th, 2006, 12:18 am

lilfisher

more to add. added about 170 more images to do some touchups and release to onto here so lots more images to come. well a lot more than that, 110 are ready for release ontop of the 75 more i have to release allready on imageshack(well less than that after this post) and the im estimating 150 more left around my computer. so yeah....lots more images to come, for now enjoy

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online