taultunleashed logoFFXI Random Screenshot Thread : FFXI General Discussions - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 316 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next
blue large dot

FFXI Random Screenshot Thread : FFXI General Discussions - Page 3

Posted: February 18th, 2006, 8:23 am

onyx86

Total Posts: 909
onyx86's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Ive only lost one character. I got careless. And gilsellers got me banned for monpolizing Mee Deggi. Ive never even had one report on my new character though, and I warp everywhere.

Posted: February 18th, 2006, 9:50 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
feel free to use the attach the files here.

Posted: February 19th, 2006, 8:47 am

syztem
syztem's Reps:
i got careless aswell but i only got a 72 hour suspension, so now i got one strike on both, and i started warping as soon as i left mordion lol, not cought yet, was using my mr.argus's to help some taru and his friends camp stray mary, was the funniest thing, greed took over.

so i warp to mary, get my !@#$%^&* kicked because on this server im only lvl 19 thf, and mary is about a Tough to me at this level, got her to 50% tho :D. anyway i run and use flee tool on strider to keep mary off of hitting me, and they get the mob, horn drops, 1 member of the group gets greedy and doesnt want to give the taru bard the horn, it was the original reason they were all there. so he kicks the taru and everyone else from the party, but he doesnt have room for the horn i guess and the message "you do not meet the requirments for marys horn, the item is lost" that message. and about 20 minutes of arguing took place with them, oh the people and there greed :D

edited : i only helped the taru because it was a low level (beginner set of lvl 30's ) trying to work together , they were there for 3 days so figure i would spend a few hours at max helping them atleast kill it once and be happy. and boy did that go all wrong lmao

Posted: February 20th, 2006, 11:29 am

tangents
tangents's Reps:
The place where it all began[/img]

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: February 20th, 2006, 1:10 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
tangents nice picture.

Posted: February 20th, 2006, 1:33 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
one word. WOW

Posted: February 22nd, 2006, 12:29 pm

whitemotorsport
whitemotorsport's Reps:
I dont know how many of you havae heard of Avesta of Remora? he solos pretty much everything =) ash dragon holy cow the scorp enm. all kinds of crap anyways i was running in ifrits one day helping with ZM and what do ya know looky who i see and whats he doing lol. i was on my rdm/nin with my SH+1 before i sold it for 40mil now i think price is back down to 25 mil lol. anyways

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: February 26th, 2006, 10:53 am

lilfisher

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: March 2nd, 2006, 6:56 am

wickerbasket
wickerbasket's Reps:
Shayin gets the best [GM] calls I've seen. I tried to get Ezramin to say something kinky to my friend but to no avail.

The bears and rabbits thing made me laugh, I'd also like to try talking to a GM in as many different languages as possible sometime.

Posted: March 5th, 2006, 11:35 pm

lilfisher

a few new pics i worked on this weekend(no i didnt draw them, none of these pics i post are my work) while lfg. i got like 90 more of them to go if needed to keep this topic alive <_<

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 7:04 am

omni1269

Total Posts: 76
omni1269's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Here is a couple nice ones.

Posted: March 7th, 2006, 9:30 pm

lilfisher

more enjoy

Posted: March 7th, 2006, 9:58 pm

tault_elemex
tault_elemex's Reps:
The artwork kinda reminds me of aeris =.=;; Hmmm...

Posted: March 7th, 2006, 10:28 pm

lilfisher

i got some more to upload later on. waiting til i get about 10 before i post em up.

Posted: March 8th, 2006, 10:55 pm

lilfisher

even more pics

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online