taultunleashed logoGame crashes when taking items from delivery box : FFXI General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 35 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

Game crashes when taking items from delivery box : FFXI General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: October 9th, 2007, 9:13 pm

cquintela
cquintela's Reps:
If guy is tech is sick since 29 Aug (thread created dat), guess he is really bad...

Its fun how this site always have a excuse to delay fixes... lolxifish

some excuses already used:

- big update coming

- tech is sick (more than one month, looks like)

- will be fixed next week

- we are working on it. (added 10/10/2007)

and my favourite

- prog/bot is working well!

Last edited by Guest on October 10th, 2007, 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: October 10th, 2007, 3:28 am

waitinginshadow

Total Posts: 1359
waitinginshadow's Reps: 12
First off, they can't fix every single detail on every single program for every single computer that has every single operating system known to man....

IF there's a program that's working 99% well for every other person, they're not going to change anything just for a single a few small cases due to that person's computer. IF they change a single thing, it could change that 99% to something like 60% in the course of 10 seconds. IF everyone else's works fine, it's not the program; it's your computer or the way you have it setup/being used.

You can NOT expect them to be able to fix everything, bro...

And as for excuses, it's possible that those are legit excuses...

Plus, to top it all off, I'm going to guess that the programmers/tech guys have a priority list for issues. Let's say another program for a different game has been updated, and no longer works, and let's say a program for FFXI is still working, but only for 50% of the people, and all the tech guys were needed to fix the other game's problem fast. What would you choose to fix first? The answer: The one with 0% working.

What are your computer specs? Just say them right now please:

Operating System:
Computer Type:
Computer Model:
RAM:
CPU Speed:

Posted: October 10th, 2007, 3:33 am

waitinginshadow

And as for some of the crashing:

There was an error with some of the windowers. They had this same issue after the updates, and I myself had this problem for a day and a half. Go to windower.net and download the latest windower: 3.3. You can use XIFish with Azaril's Windower, so it's best if you try that.

Post back here the results please.

Posted: October 10th, 2007, 7:15 am

cquintela
cquintela's Reps:
lol so XIfish only give errors on my computer? I don't think so, plus lots of people are having problems with Xufish also (crashing pols etc etc), its not like 99% are working good.

Yeah, and I hope they fix it fast. Or I would able to still use bots if I get late on my payment for, lets say, 1 month? Guess not.

Posted: October 10th, 2007, 9:37 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
we are working on it. :)

Posted: October 10th, 2007, 9:39 am

cquintela
cquintela's Reps:
lol at least you guys have a good sense of humor :D

ps.: added new excuse to the list :wink:

Posted: October 10th, 2007, 9:52 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
I try to amuse you, but seriously wyv is working on it.

Posted: October 10th, 2007, 10:55 am

waitinginshadow

You know what I meant.... Lol

Posted: October 11th, 2007, 8:36 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Yea he should of had it out earlier, but we are really working as quick as we can to fix a bunch of server issues. So when people cant even load the site it tends to hold them back. The server problems should be fixed soon :) .

Posted: October 11th, 2007, 1:33 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Yea he should of had it out earlier, but we are really working as quick as we can to fix a bunch of server issues. So when people cant even load the site it tends to hold them back. The server problems should be fixed soon :) .

Its been really slow lately. The last day or two haven't been as bad, but the few days before that were horrendous.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: November 2nd, 2007, 7:17 pm

grungie

Total Posts: 7
grungie's Reps: 0
Any update? Only use this program for fishing and a windower. My subscription is expired, so I won't be renewing unless this gets fixed.

Posted: November 2nd, 2007, 7:19 pm

kourath

Active User > 50 Posts
grungie (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Any update? Only use this program for fishing and a windower. My subscription is expired, so I won't be renewing unless this gets fixed.

Dont hold your breath. I dont know if this is being worked on at all anymore.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: November 3rd, 2007, 3:00 am

hbjjthegame
hbjjthegame's Reps:
When are we gonna get an update? Excuses have been made since August and we're still in the same place. XUFish still crashes when you check the AH/delivery box/delivery npc. The solution of "well, just dont use them" is !@#$%^&* (yes, I read that response by one of the mods in another thread). XIFish has been abandoned as well.

Let's be blunt. FFXI is nowhere near as big as WoW or some of the other MMORPGs out there. I get this. I also understand that it may not be as big of a priority to you guys. And if XU was freeware, no one would have the right to complain since you guys would be giving up your time for free.

But the fact is, there are people PAYING you to use your software exclusively for that game. And you haven't done anything in 3 MONTHS to earn what you have been paid. If you guys are not going to continue updating XU to work with FFXI, then come out and say so.

Posted: November 3rd, 2007, 1:51 pm

kourath

Active User > 50 Posts
hbjjthegame (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
When are we gonna get an update? Excuses have been made since August and we're still in the same place. XUFish still crashes when you check the AH/delivery box/delivery npc. The solution of "well, just dont use them" is !@#$%^&* (yes, I read that response by one of the mods in another thread). XIFish has been abandoned as well.

Let's be blunt. FFXI is nowhere near as big as WoW or some of the other MMORPGs out there. I get this. I also understand that it may not be as big of a priority to you guys. And if XU was freeware, no one would have the right to complain since you guys would be giving up your time for free.

But the fact is, there are people PAYING you to use your software exclusively for that game. And you haven't done anything in 3 MONTHS to earn what you have been paid. If you guys are not going to continue updating XU to work with FFXI, then come out and say so.

Solid post.

This site is not worth half of the money it charges. why?

1. Its slow.

This site is painfully slow. The "upgrades" to the site havent helped at all. You know whats funny? Many free sites with more active members beat this site by a tenfold when it comes to speed.

2. Is there actually any hired programmers?

Are there actually any employees? The only person I see doing anything around is wyvenx. Who is wyrvenx? Is he a hired programmer? Or is he just a member that is so sympathetic of this site's members that he tries to lessen the assery of this website?

3. Do you ever intend to provide support for your paying members?

When will the members questions be answered? Everyday I see more and more members crying out for help only to be promptly crapped on. When will you let the members know what is happening on inside TU?

4. Will programs be updated/provided with support.

Just about everything that is TU-sponsered is broken. Why are they not being updated?

5. Where is the content?

Everyone and their grandmothers could tell you 90% of the "exploits" here. Any dumb kid that can get to google can find any of the guides we have here in a fraction of the time it takes this site to load. Guess what else? All the programs here SUCK. I can find more functional code in my trash bin.

6. What is Exhume/Xunleashed actually supposed to be?

XU sucks. Ive looked through all the APIs and I have yet to see a function that I couldnt do easier and faster in another language. What is the purpose of it? Is there any real reason to use it other than locking the user base of your programs to premium members only? Where are the innovative functions? WHY IS THERE NO DOCUMENTATION?

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
This site is not worth half of the money it charges

I take that back. This site is not worth any money. In fact, I think everyone who paid should be reimbursed completely for such astoundingly bad service.

I tried to censor myself from complaining about this website, because everytime I do I end up with an admin-edited post and a PM in my inbox, but I dont care anymore. This site is just so bad that I cant keep quiet about it anymore. I am done censoring myself, edit my posts if you like, but the only way to truly absolve this problem is by either banning me or getting off the crapper and servicing your members.

*Chances are this post will be edited, so if you want what I said to live on quote it and post it as quick as you can.*

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: November 3rd, 2007, 1:56 pm

hbjjthegame
hbjjthegame's Reps:
kourath (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Solid post.

This site is not worth half of the money it charges. why?

1. Its slow.

This site is painfully slow. The "upgrades" to the site havent helped at all. You know whats funny? Many free sites with more active members beat this site by a tenfold when it comes to speed.

2. Is there actually any hired programmers?

Are there actually any employees? The only person I see doing anything around is wyvenx. Who is wyrvenx? Is he a hired programmer? Or is he just a member that is so sympathetic of this site's members that he tries to lessen the assery of this website?

3. Do you ever intend to provide support for your paying members?

When will the members questions be answered? Everyday I see more and more members crying out for help only to be promptly crapped on. When will you let the members know what is happening on inside TU?

4. Will programs be updated/provided with support.

Just about everything that is TU-sponsered is broken. Why are they not being updated?

5. Where is the content?

Everyone and their grandmothers could tell you 90% of the "exploits" here. Any dumb kid that can get to google can find any of the guides we have here in a fraction of the time it takes this site to load. Guess what else? All the programs here SUCK. I can find more functional code in my trash bin.

6. What is Exhume/Xunleashed actually supposed to be?

XU sucks. Ive looked through all the APIs and I have yet to see a function that I couldnt do easier and faster in another language. What is the purpose of it? Is there any real reason to use it other than locking the user base of your programs to premium members only? Where are the innovative functions? WHY IS THERE NO DOCUMENTATION?

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
This site is not worth half of the money it charges

I take that back. This site is not worth any money. In fact, I think everyone who paid should be reimbursed completely for such astoundingly bad service.

I tried to censor myself from complaining about this website, because everytime I do I end up with an admin-edited post and a PM in my inbox, but I dont care anymore. This site is just so bad that I cant keep quiet about it anymore. I am done censoring myself, edit my posts if you like, but the only way to truly absolve this problem is by either banning me or getting off the crapper and servicing your members.

*Chances are this post will be edited, so if you want what I said to live on quote it and post it as quick as you can.*

Good to see I'm not the only one that's ticked off. I also PMed a mod about getting a refund back. Something tells me I won't get an answer very soon. Guys, either update the program we paid for or gives us our money back.

Last edited by Guest on November 3rd, 2007, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online