newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Gil getting : FFXI General Discussions

Posted: December 28th, 2007, 2:20 pm

trapnsparent_lf

Total Posts: 19
trapnsparent_lf's Reps: 0
when ever i have done this i have noticed that not many people are out doing it, so basically in ronfare (s) there are ladybugs which drop lady bug wings ..i'm a 62mnk/dnc..for no downtime... and they are EP to me as this the drops are not great but me and a friend who had...TH3 the drops were so much better, and with no one else killing, the ladybugs respawn pretty fast. in a hour we maybe had gotten around 5-6 stacks of wings, now in Sandy (s) there is a quest to turn in the wings that is repeatable and for 4wings gives 3k and jeuno fame...."Seeing Spots" the quest giver is Wyatt - Southern San d'Oria [S] (L-6).... and i'm guessing sandy fame as well, so if u are a Thief and had an hour to kill and wanted for sure gil since it's a quest and some fame, this is perfect, and also around this area there are walking trees which drop mistle toe which also sells pretty well..., and at the same time as u are killing the lady bugs, u can even join campaign battles since it is in the same zone, so all together u are getting gil, fame and exp/merit, and campaign battles happen pretty often so when u are tired of farming the wings u actually have some quick excitement in campaign...not the greatest guide for the most gil, but the gil is guaranteed so no downtime waiting for drops to sell...

Posted: December 29th, 2007, 6:24 pm

waitinginshadow

Total Posts: 1359
waitinginshadow's Reps: 12
Personally, I'm not going to give an opinion for this guide. It's definitely a good foundation, but with crappy drop rates, as you posted, and VERY LOW gain from gil, it's honestly not worth most player's time. There are so many better things to farm with a much higher gain for a majority of players (farming wise).

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online