taultunleashed logoHigh LVL characters for sale ? : FFXI General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 12 posts ] 
blue large dot

High LVL characters for sale ? : FFXI General Discussions

Posted: February 26th, 2004, 12:55 pm

tault_darksun
tault_darksun's Reps:
Hello, I am looking for people that have a high lvl character in the Quetzalcoatl server or whatever its spelling and name preferable a TARU that is high lvl in SAM and/or DRK bot hwould be niceand in the lvl 50's even better ^^ if they have AF gear besides the weapon that is even better , lol. Please if you want to sell P.M. me a resonable price so i can save the money up and get it from you.

Last edited by Guest on February 26th, 2004, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: February 26th, 2004, 1:08 pm

tault_darksun
tault_darksun's Reps:
on second thought any server will be fine ill just use my other guy to buy a world pass but if possible make residence in the sand kingdom

Posted: February 27th, 2004, 11:30 pm

tault_glenny1

Total Posts: 152
tault_glenny1's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
if u want a sam or dark why the heck would u want a taru, thats the worst race out of all for those 2 classes. I prefer hume since they seem to be above avg at all jobs.

Posted: February 28th, 2004, 6:16 am

tault_kioto
tault_kioto's Reps:
Thats just a matter of opinion. With the right gear/items you would do just fine.

Posted: February 28th, 2004, 12:22 pm

tault_darksun
tault_darksun's Reps:
let me explain. I am an experianced player
lvl 40rng/20nin atm, i just want to have a characer to mess around with. plus a taru can be just as strong well mabey one under par but who the hell cares than other characters around lvl 50ish ^^. As for the hume thing u mentioned my reply is NEVER not a fan of the hume race. One more think you're prolly reading that brady guide for the info on jobs but that guide sucks majorly for I'm an elvaan ranger and the comment about bad accuracy is huge BS. Often mithra get pissed bc we do more dmg and hit just as much around lvl 30 point here dont believe everything you read ^^ take care. QUESTION STILL STANDS ANY SELLERS ?

Posted: February 29th, 2004, 1:15 pm

tault_kioto
tault_kioto's Reps:
<Nothing to do with the post>
I'm A Mithran and and Hitting wise i'm sure the accuracy will be mostly the same, but Mithras arent about that really, its about AGI. I'l lvl 35RNG/10NIN and i'm sure i blow you're AGI away.
</Nothing to do with the post>

Posted: March 1st, 2004, 8:52 am

tault_darksun
tault_darksun's Reps:
I seldom miss and my dmg can pwn yours. Only difference between a mithra ranger and elvaan ranger is one needs str+ items (you) and one needs agi+ items (me) Anyone tells you other wise they dont know jack.
Also dunno if you know this but 2AGI= 1 Racc dont quiet remember your accuracy statement but it didnt seem very clear. Nice to see a fellow ranger here. We need to compaire stats sometimes wanna see what gear you use and the #'s

Posted: March 1st, 2004, 9:22 am

tault_kioto
tault_kioto's Reps:
Numbers Wont Lie.

Elvaan | Mithra(35RNG/17NIN)
HP: 550 | 509
STR: 37 | 31
DEX: 32 | 41
VIT: 36 | 32
AGI: 37 | 46
INT: 27 | 31
MND: 35 | 29
CHR: 30 | 26

My Current stats with a ------->LV10NIN<------ and a Mithkabob.
HP: 485
STR: 29+5
DEX: 40+3
VIT: 30+1
AGI: 45+14
INT: 30
MND: 28+1
CHR: 29+1

Now with these numbers there is no possible way you could be as fast as me, or any possible way you could dodge more then me, or do more critical damage then me. And i dont even have the most expensive gear in the game for my lvl. i have dual Archer's Knife, i do about 34-38 dmg each hit, You could hit more, but at most 10 (Which i higly doubt), but the 6 points of STR difference doesnt even compare to the 9 points differense between our AGI and DEX.

*EDIT:(I Guess you could take a hit or 2 more then me if you dare to "tank")

Posted: March 1st, 2004, 10:30 am

tault_darksun
tault_darksun's Reps:
im at work so no numbers yet mate but last night in the crawlers nest takin on IT horn flies minus a mithkabob (bc if i eat i die) hit for 110 regular barrage at 505 at best avg prolly near 350, WS avg 195ish and i miss not even once a fight. Now you prolly like umm look douche im not in my 40's (hit 43 last night ^^) so no crap you are hitting harder than me well in actuality you should be doing near this IF your "well at most hit 10 more" statment was correct(at lvl 33-35 you should at least hit a IT mob in the 70's). Sorry man but go to boards any of them main one being allakazham ranger forum and check it ,elvaan rangers whipe the floor with a mithy tis true and there ppl will admit it. Crit hits u may get more in than me but if your hitting as weak as you say your crit hits prolly arent even as high as my normal shots and mabey u can pump in a few more shots that me per fight (highly doubt it) truth is and many mithras get pissed by this eitehr way im still gonna out perform mithra on my server all high lvl rangers are elvaan almost the reason being and ive asked many mithras before i started the job, "There is no way I can pull off ranger is there?" answer i always got from a hume or mithra "If i had known i was going to be a ranger I would have been elvaan."

Also man those elvaan stats you got arent close. Factor in gear + the REAL stats bah ill show u when i get home pal lol.

Please dont think im flaming you either man like most would ay^^

Posted: March 1st, 2004, 10:47 am

tault_kioto
tault_kioto's Reps:
Well. You made no sence.
Look, Equipment is equal in both me or you. Base status in the other hand is different.
What you dont get is, that if i have the same thing(equip/food/buffs)wise i'll be better then you in 2 attributes. And Looking at the forums wont prove anything but the fact that people lie and extend things which arent true. Those stats (numbers) have been taken out of a official FFXI site and they dont lie. Dont be bold, just look at them.

Posted: March 1st, 2004, 3:34 pm

tault_darksun
tault_darksun's Reps:
numbers without gear dont mean a damn thing lol. Yea so they say mithra are suppose to be better and naked yea they are better but no one lvl's up naked so screw your numbers pal its all about the gear. My stats are here without food and buffs just me and my armor bc i dont run around naked unless im crafting.

lvl 42rng/21nin (lvled down a bit ago>.<)

STR: 43
DEX: 38+7
VIT: 43+1
AGI: 43+15
INT: 32+3
MND: 42+1
CHR: 35+1

gear:
Emp. Hairpin
Leaping Boots
Horn ring+1 x2
Battle Bow +1
Scorpion arrows
Archer Knives x2
Merc. Cpt. Belt
Martial Slacks
Rng. Necklace
Wing Earring x2
Ram Mantle - nomad in the works
body and hands iron mail crap

FACT: 2agi = 1 Ranged acc point (need to know this im not sure you do)
Also, when im talking about AGI im talking about ranged ACC bc its the only show of it.

now with all that aside equip all the same stuff and you still wont be as good there is no way heres why. Mithra need STR were Elvaan need AGI however mithra if loosing the AGI+ items to go to STR items it throws there ranged ACC off. Elvaan have no need for STR items but rahter AGI items hence elvaan have good STR and AGI were mithra are left with only good AGI. Boast ur numbers all you want but it all comes down to the gear and in the end mithra get a kick in the !@#$%^&* bc they need that ranged acc crap also. BTW if ur hitting for 35ish at lvl 35 your no better than the warrior and only a lil better than the pld in dmg your job is to deal dmg and its expensive to do so i know but it's ur job so if u cant get the gear and cant get the arrows to do your job right why do it at all?

with that im done with it you will never admit you are wrong so no sense in me comming back to throw alot more at you lets drop it and play our game the way we have been and have fun aye?

This msg is not a flame even though it sounds it but it was the only way to say what i know and think.

Take care

Posted: March 1st, 2004, 5:22 pm

tault_kioto
tault_kioto's Reps:
LOL. How would it throw off the AGI if i have plenty of that. You are being unrational.
Look. Raw stats show that you have 6 more STR then me while i have 9 More AGI and DEX., Therefore if we have the same equip(Meaning same status equip wise) i would up the same thing not only for me but for you.
Dont be ridiculous, i never said elvaans were bad RNG's i just said that it have better stats than you, Which is 100% true. Like i said i only have a lvl 10 Ninja due to the fact i just started the ninja.

"Pal" I'm sorry but you went a little overboard, and you couldnt keep it under you're ties. I can show you screen shots if you would like.
And i did go to allakhazam, and yes you were right, alot of alvaan's that are RNG's and hey, i see alot of Galka WHM's so what's you're point?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online