newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

I FORGOT MY MEMBERSHIP INFO : FFXI General Discussions

Posted: November 7th, 2009, 5:41 am

eddiep

Total Posts: 1
eddiep's Reps: 0
Well basically heres the breakdown, i used to play final fantasy sometime around last year, i quit becasue i didnt have that kind of time to play it, a year later i now want to play it again. BUT, i've got it working on my xbox and it wants to know my membership id etc etc, the problem is, i've forgot it, i never wrote it down becasue tbh i didnt think i;'d play it again. I need help on what i should do. i cant find anything that might let me recover password and membership ID. HAALLPP

Posted: November 10th, 2009, 9:35 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Hmm id contact squaresoft and tell them us situation to see what they say.

Posted: November 10th, 2009, 10:36 am

waitinginshadow

Total Posts: 1359
waitinginshadow's Reps: 12
In order for them to give you your account back, their going to need to see the credentials that will identify you as the correct owner of the account.

The only thing in FFXI that would be prominent enough to prove your ownership would be the credit card that you used to pay for the account (whichever one or ones are on file with them).

You'll have to go to their website (playonline.com/ff11us) and then speak with a representative over live chat. You're going to have to then give them your information and hopefully they'll give you your account back.

But don't forget, SE has one of the worst support records in the history of video games. It could take you weeks or months, or you might not even be able to get it back at all. It all depends on how competent their support reps are and how much they actually want to help you (which usually, with SE, isn't very much at all).

Posted: December 4th, 2009, 8:43 pm

taychip

Total Posts: 6
taychip's Reps: 1
Sounds like what I went through a couple of years ago. I can't remember exactly what it was over. But I do remember what a hassle it was, "Credentials".. I had to give them 6 correct answers about my account, mind you 3 years went by when I filled out all the account imformation. After bugging my wife for 2-3 hours about old phone nos. and old debit card numbers, I finally got 6 questions right and was excited thinking they would do it right over the phone. He tells me ok I confirmed your account, a representive will call you in a couple of days to tell you what you need to do. Luckily I figured it out by myself because I never got a phone call.....Go Figure :P

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online