taultunleashed logoI have prob with people who bye charcaters form others : FFXI General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 13 posts ] 
blue large dot

I have prob with people who bye charcaters form others : FFXI General Discussions

Posted: April 26th, 2004, 11:19 pm

tault_petee
tault_petee's Reps:
It bothers me that people want to buy characters off of other people im not saying all people im saying some such as noobs who are to lazy to play the game and not lvl up htere own hard worked character or kust lazy people in general ya know. I mean its fine if you have high lvl characters already or just a "good" character already and you just wanna mess aournd ya know but im bothered by people who buy characters then use them as if they have had the character since it was lvl 1 ya know i dont its just one guys opion. give me your input :wink:

Posted: April 27th, 2004, 1:05 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
money is money

what one does with his money is no concern of mine.

Posted: April 27th, 2004, 2:59 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yeah.. money is money like was said. You can't agrue with the fact that people buy other people's characters. Personally I could care less, if they wanna be noobs and not play the game properly, then they can go right ahead. Only thing that bothers me is if I get one of these high lvl noobs in any of my parties. You expect them to be good but they are actually horrible and know nothing about the game. Besides that.. I don't care.

Posted: April 27th, 2004, 4:26 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
hmm... this kinda things are just common. they are bound to be people who wanna quit and maybe get some money back or earn a little from this. therefore there is this kind of trading stuff.

Posted: April 27th, 2004, 5:40 am

tault_petee
tault_petee's Reps:
yeah thats true ya know but its just bad for a noob to bye a high lvl character and then play it like it was theres since lvl1 and not know how to play the game but what you guys say is true
:?

Posted: June 3rd, 2004, 5:14 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
who spends there own money for a fake character......come on its stupid, But its there money so.......

Posted: June 3rd, 2004, 10:19 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
As stated by most people, i will make this short.

When they BUY (not bye...before you make a flame post spell properly..it doesnt take much effort...bye..buy..both have 3 characters...) anyways..when they BUY a character..they will have no clue how to use it...therefore they will never stay in pt long...and also after they have done this the game will be boring to them..so let them learn by there own mistakes...it doesnt effect you so why do you cry about it? let them do what they wanna do...they will all quit in about a month anyways...so who the hell cares?
So to future flamers heres some tips
1) Spell properly..therefore making you sound LESS dumb.
2) See all aspects of your flame...think about how people will respond
3) finally ...if your going to flame..do it right...dont make flame post on things noone really cares about..

For the record: dont say this is not a flame post...whenever you make a post that offends ANYONE it is considered a flame post.
For the record (again): I dont buy peoples characters, nor do i support it..i just dont care..and by posting this i might educate some people into not typeing useless crap...thank you for your time..

PS: edited for spelling (was tired and still am)
Mon ami!

Posted: July 19th, 2004, 6:10 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
well there is people that buy accounts other then newbs you know.... like people who want high lvl crafts or easyer to farm nms or just want a good jump and they dont like there charater or stuff like that (hehe im not one of them i trained my guy myself from day1)

Posted: July 22nd, 2004, 12:43 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I didn't know it was possible to buy a character, that would explain the time I was helping to pl a lvl 12 WAR when, against my warning of attacking things while I was healing, he got himself killed. He returned to his homepoint (moghouse) at which time I see this message "How do I get out of moghouse, I can't find the doorknob!!".

Rara

Posted: October 1st, 2004, 3:22 am

tault_imsocool
tault_imsocool's Reps:
ppl whobuy chars are stupid plus its a waste of money.................retards.....
A __________________________
0=====}}}}__________________________)>
V

Posted: October 1st, 2004, 6:25 am

tault_demonofstupity
tault_demonofstupity's Reps:
i don't mind, i sold mine :/

Posted: October 17th, 2004, 12:07 am

Tault_psiforce

Total Posts: 42
Tault_psiforce's Reps: 0
premium
heh buy char = N000B +1

Posted: November 3rd, 2004, 7:48 am

tault_tokez
tault_tokez's Reps:
imsocool (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
ppl whobuy chars are stupid plus its a waste of money.................retards.....
A __________________________
0=====}}}}__________________________)>
V

thats a smart statement. a smart person with a few extra bucks buying a character (i wouldn't do it) is stupid because...?
is it because you said so? well, what does that make you

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online