blue large dot

Is it all connected please help : FFXI General Discussions

Posted: March 8th, 2004, 10:51 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I want to know about the Final Fantasy Cystals MMORPG for the PC well I would like to know the release for the UK date but I know that hasnt been publically announced yet. But there is another way rather than waiting for the it to come out in the UK Its out in America and I can order it from there for £61 exactly encludiung postage and packaging.

Theres something i want to know first that i would like help with. First or all I know its been running in America for at least 3 months and longer in Japan but i wont to know if Japan and America are kept seperate and if the UK will be kept seperate kept seperate If I order it and play it will i be stuck playing with Americans and be cut off from my friends when it is released over here or will it all be connected so Japanese Americans and UK nationals are all playing together and can interact through the same servers I've heard Rumours that the Japamese and americans play the same game and interact with each other and the game translated for the japanese players so it seems like every ones speaking japanese of english depending what nationality you are but i'm not sure if its try or not if it is then theres a good chance the UK play that'll get FF XI later will just be added to the community I would like someone who plays FFXI in America to somefirm this if you read this forum or possibly some one in the UK who has already done what i want to do (order FF XI from Amrica instead of waiting ages for it to come out in the UK) Any Infromation would be appreciated It looks like such a great game I just want to play it right away.

Posted: March 8th, 2004, 11:24 am

tault_darksun
tault_darksun's Reps:
The rumor is true, we (americans) do play and interact with the japanese players, sweden players, and many other players of many many other places. There is an auto-translate function that alows you to speak simply with the japanese but not really for heated discussions. You shouldbe fine ordering the american version if you know english in which you do i see. Also when your friends join you will just need to get them a world pass so they can joinyour server IF room permits and also by the time the game gets to the UK it may change the way they work server i have no definate clue of if seperating people on servers by nationality will happen so if you get it and say it comes out 1 year later in the UK and they have developed the servers like that dont get mad bc of this post i warned you ^^. Good luck with it ,if you get it, its an amazing game.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online