taultunleashed logoJustathought : FFXI General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Justathought : FFXI General Discussions

Posted: February 5th, 2008, 8:35 pm

justathought
justathought's Reps:
ok SE here is what you need to fix the grips dont even really help. Why do all other DDs weapon skills do so much damage and Dragoon weapon skills are weak. Dragoon Weapon Skills used to be alot stronger. What did they do you gimped them. All other DDs have good armor. Why is Dragoon getting horrible gear. Then the wyvern has next to know HP and it hardly does any dmg. Then also in Player vs. Player what sucks is when we dragoons die it takes forever to recall a pet. Also why cant you make the wyverns look dfferent and give them better names. You can give chocobos different colors but you can't let me get a red dragoon? Also other jobs like bst and smn's pets get abillities that they can use with just the click of a button. Where as the wyvern's abillities have to be activated with certain HP percentages and such. Dragoons don't even get any good job abillities it's just a bunch of jumps . And they also get bad form armor for sky i mean the str bonus is good but all the slow next to God armor that kinda sux.(For example) Wars get adaman hauby and all this haste gear, and their dmg with axes is really too good their rampage does alot of damage, and their armor is easy to get. The armor drg gets sux compared to the other jobs. Plus polearm delay sucks. Then to get some good DD gear you have to through hell and back. All the good dragoon gear is either increadibly high priced or incredibly hard to get. Also Drgs NEVER get PTs, you want to know why? Here is the anser i got when i asked people..."they suck." Also its kinda hard to farm when everything NMs drop are rare/ex now and you cant sell them.

If you feel the same way copy and paste this and send it to playonline service/support
(the link below)

https://secure.playonline.com/supportus/index.html

Posted: February 6th, 2008, 4:28 am

waitinginshadow

Total Posts: 1359
waitinginshadow's Reps: 12
First off, if you don't like things about DRG, then stop playing it.

Secondly, if you're a lvl 75 DRG and your weapon skills are weak, then maybe it's you or your gear... Because I've seen DRG75s outdamage a LOT of jobs with decent gear.

Thirdly, a petition isn't going to help at all. SE has proven that it doesn't care about what the people want; they only care about the monthly fee.

Fourthly, you can't compare one job's abilities and gear with another, even if they're both DDs. They were purposely made different from one another to create a game diversity. Meaning they were meant to be really different, or else the game wouldn't have that much of a choice and wouldn't be appealing to many people.

Fifthly, don't complain about the Wyverns. They weren't meant to do everything for you. If you want your pet to beat the crap out of everything and somehow survive, become a BST, because that's the only job where the pet is good.

I'm not saying this to be mean. I'm saying this because it's the truth, and you need to stop complaining and see it for what it is: a game.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online