taultunleashed logoNeed help on Finding Some Specific Locs : FFXI General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Need help on Finding Some Specific Locs : FFXI General Discussions

Posted: December 23rd, 2007, 10:13 pm

lionhart180

Total Posts: 43
lionhart180's Reps: 2
I am trying to get premium, and am getting closer. I need help on trying to find some specific memlocs in the game.

the first one I am trying to find is the POS of the VCS crate when playing Hot and Cold. This is almost definitely server side, but doesn't matter cause I'm not trying to change it's value.

Instead, I want to try and make a bot that can scan this loc, run to it's pos, and dig up the chest. I know for a fact this loc has to be somewhere, becuase everyone who plays hot and cold in the same area gets their chest in different spots, thus you are being sent the location of the chest, and when you dig the game checks whether or not you are = to the chest's pos.

If you are or aren't, it then tells you. thus somewhere in that mess of memlocs is the POS of the chest. The only problem is finding it. and that's where I need help. How would I go about finding it?

If I new the locs for my characters own pos, I could position myself over the chest and scan for an offset with and identical value, that doesn't change when I move away. this would of course be the pos of the chest.

Then all I'd have to do is change my own position value to the same as the chests, and BAM, bingo right over the chest.

Then it'd be the simple matter of getting a bot that makes your character find the chest, dig it up, and wait for you to manually dismount and open it, since sometimes the mobs around you may be higher than your character (I often dig up the chest with a lv 1 character, since you can play hot and cold regardless of level, then blood warp home)

Overall, I'd very much appreciate you guys helping me find this particular offset. =D

Another big one that may or may not even exist is the offset that determines the outcome of a chocobo race. At first it seems kinda useless, until you realize that you can bet gil on these said races.

and win even more back if your bird wins.

Thus, if you canned the loc, and found out that the winner was going to be, say 1-2, you could bet about a million or so gil, and win back, ohh, about 2.5 million.

I don't know if this offset even exists yet though, mainly because the server may determine what chocobo wins AFTER the betting is over. Or there will be randomly generated numbers in the middle of the race that will say, make one chocobo get stuck in mud.

So the main thing we need to determine first is if the outcome of the races are predetermined or not, then find out when, then find out how, and whether or not it's being sent to us before betting ends.

If it happens to be, I can see TONS of cash being made in a very short amount of time =O both IRL and In Game.

Their are a few more offsets I'd need help with, but let's work on these tow for now, okay? =D

BTW I'm using Cheat Engine, and Can find offsets half competently.

Posted: December 24th, 2007, 6:41 am

waitinginshadow

Total Posts: 1359
waitinginshadow's Reps: 12
Cheat Engine on FFXI? o.O

Posted: December 24th, 2007, 4:02 pm

pyrolol

Total Posts: 795
pyrolol's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Sigh. See my reply on FFACE. Hate to burst your bubble, but you have very little chance of getting any of this to work.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online