taultunleashed logoNoob Friendly Guide to Quick Gil : FFXI General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Noob Friendly Guide to Quick Gil : FFXI General Discussions

Posted: July 21st, 2008, 3:22 pm

melbufrahma
melbufrahma's Reps:
This is a very simple way to rack up the gil or gain some if you are just starting out. This will require very little gil depending on what Tenshodo Invites sell for in your server. First you must get into the Tenshodo with an Invite that can be bought at the Auction House. Tenshodo is located in Neptune's Spire in Lower Jeuno. Once you are in, one of the Tenshodo at the store counter sells Bamboo Sticks. On server Asura they are as low as 1.2k a stack (Depending on the stock and your fame). These babies are the money makers. First check the Auction House to see what they are selling for (Materials-Woodworking). On Asura they sell for 3-4k a stack. Take a few stacks of these sticks and sell them making you a profit of about 1.8k to 2.8k per sell. Once you do this a few times you will be set to start out. I would recommend keeping these on the Auction House at all times (about 3 stacks at a time should do). This is because they sell in groups of 3 stacks or more 90% of the time because of the recipes they are in. You will keep the cash rolling in and you will still have open bazaar and Auction House space. I know it isn't the same 8k profit per stack I used to make before the auction house prices sunk, but a few thousand gil gain for little work is nice and it helps for starters.

(These prices may be out dated so please check before hand. This is my guide for last year when prices were different, but I checked some of them on ffxiah.com for the Asura server.)

Posted: July 22nd, 2008, 11:24 am

tubotzz

Total Posts: 213
tubotzz's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
Personally I would do Mhaura Garlic instead of this. Sells for 3K a stack and costs about 500 gil a stack from NPC. The Tenshodo Invites are expensive now for because all the RMT using them to bot in Aht Urghan areas

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online