newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Question : FFXI General Discussions

Posted: September 28th, 2009, 1:04 am

pom007

Total Posts: 1
pom007's Reps: 0
Hi I'm new to the site, was considdering going Premium so I can get a lil help on ffxi. But I'm on the 360 and wanted to check if there are any bots/hacks etc.. .. that work on the 360, or is it all pc only?

Posted: September 28th, 2009, 5:05 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
For the 360 your not going to get much help. We have some cheats and some guides, but ffxi is mainly a bot and hack game now, however those are only really working with the pc versions and not 360 :(

Posted: December 11th, 2009, 12:17 am

tabaut

Total Posts: 2
tabaut's Reps: 0
ok i got a question the download for some of the hacks is there like some type of computers that it downloads for?

Posted: December 12th, 2009, 11:40 am

waitinginshadow

Total Posts: 1359
waitinginshadow's Reps: 12
To answer the OP: Other than guides and certain tricks, there isn't much you can do for ANY console game. The reason is that the programs are all developed for computers, and even if they were developed for let's say the 360, most people would be unable to even load them up on the console. The 360 would need a completely new OS that would actually allow external programs to be run in conjunction with a game; which unfortunately, will most likely not happen anywhere in the near future.

However, like I mentioned, there are guides/tricks/etc. that will work with the 360, as they aren't programs that need to be run.

tabaut (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
ok i got a question the download for some of the hacks is there like some type of computers that it downloads for?

I don't really understand your question. Are you asking if the programs only work on some type of Computer, Operating System, or hardware?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online