taultunleashed logoStop with the pointless premium requests (petition inside) : FFXI General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 30 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Stop with the pointless premium requests (petition inside) : FFXI General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: July 13th, 2004, 10:49 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
wikidd_1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I saw a ducktape bumper the other day with a cheap sticker that said "I'm too bi to pour the Tault"....

What in God's name was that originally supposed to say? "I'm too bi-sexual to s u c k t h e c o c k???" I apologize most sincerely to anyone who reads that and gets offended, but I just have to know or I will wonder for a while what you were trying to say... and it would be like a cancer sore that would only get better if I stopped tounging it... but it's too goddamn annoying to leave alone... I have said my peace and I expect a response... please, put my thoughts at ease.

Posted: July 13th, 2004, 11:17 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
by "c o c k" do you mean chicken....? cause I really like chicken.

Posted: July 13th, 2004, 12:48 pm

tault_searaven
tault_searaven's Reps:
devilreaver (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
So its cheap. But Economy sucks these days money is tight.

I saw a Ducktape Bumper sticker the other day that said "Im to poor to buy a bumper sticker"

If peeps are putting that on their bumper damn money is tight.

LMAO

Posted: July 13th, 2004, 4:06 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
devilreaver (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
stop being a !@#$%^&* people really want a premium

Stop insulting ppl and stop spamming this thread with useless txt please.
The topic starter is posting usefull info for all of us.If u dont like it then DONT REPLY!

Posted: July 13th, 2004, 6:05 pm

tault_demonofstupity
tault_demonofstupity's Reps:
i agree with the first post. really stop posting useless information and information that's just dumb (aka almost all the posts asking for a membership).

Posted: July 13th, 2004, 8:13 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
alright look guys.....i'm not saying not to post at all because the crafting guides and the ifrits couldron thing is real nice and i bet it helps people also, but stuff like that is common knowledge and gets passed around by word of mouth (or text if your that literate) and if unless its something amazing like to get to 75 by soloing in 3 or 4 weeks then i wouldnt mind seeing FOR PREMIUM next to the post but i think that if a guide is good enough the admin here will see it and will upgrade you if you deserve it so i just ask that people be more responsible with the asking for premium.

Posted: July 14th, 2004, 1:30 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Greetings from someone who is trying to help!!!

1) If we looked at all the topics of good, new, unique strategies compared to all useless junk that people don't let go. We would see that we are wasting our time. It's probably like 60 - 40. I agree with the original poster about free memberships to certain forums. Get rid of these ppl, or make all members only forum.

2) Unless you are 5 yrs. old and can't wipe your own A double scribble, 20 dollars in todays economy is freaken 2 pizza's, an used video game, and good case of beer. If you got a really good strat that you know will get a free membership, by all means post it. But if you expect to get a membership for posting, "LVL 1-10 guide on nothing but worms," then you need to buy a membership so you can learn.

I am apart of 3 message boards, Tault, FFXI Masters, and Mog House. Tault is the only one that has this problem, and i believe the problem was answered in the first post, no membership NO TAULT!!!!!!!!

ADMINS, TAKE TAULT BACK< SAVE US!!!!!!!!!

Take Care!!!!!

Posted: July 14th, 2004, 2:18 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
zetone100 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
stop being a !@#$%^&* people really want a premium

Stop insulting ppl and stop spamming this thread with useless txt please.
The topic starter is posting usefull info for all of us.If u dont like it then DONT REPLY!

Well when you get some !@#$%^&* that thinks hes the best just because he "purchased a premium" (so he says) I say **** off

Posted: July 16th, 2004, 10:11 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I forgot to insert inconsiderate A-hole in that post sorry

Posted: July 16th, 2004, 8:18 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
devilreaver.... why dont you stop spamming by flaming people just to boost your post count and be helpful to people rather than being a pain.
i'm sure most people agree that there should be a penalty for copy / pasted and useless information and why you think that it deserves premium i dont know, nor do i care. I myself is still not premium but if i ever post a guide / exploit it will be in the submissions forum....then ill come back and brag about it lol~

Posted: July 16th, 2004, 11:23 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Well this topic is posted all the time how people hate it when we have pointless submission for premium. Yes we get lots of them which are guides that we already have or are no use to our site. However you need to remember some things.

First people do not always know what we have on our site so its hard to know that on a post.

Second we dont want to steer people away from posting submissions more people who post better chance we have to get great things to help improve the site.

However i do agree with you on the guides part of people posting guides. Im going to edit the sumissions read here post to reflect if people really want premium access for great guides they needs to create in depth guides that arent taken from other sites.

Posted: July 17th, 2004, 1:31 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
thanks for hearing me out admin, but i just have 1 question.. and a suggestion

the question is: will there ever be some kind of penalty for copy / paste jobs? or claiming information as your own?

the suggestion is: How about taking the crafting / leveling / gil guides from this forum and organize it into 3 big posts? i would gladly do that for you i think...

Posted: July 21st, 2004, 5:39 pm

tault_i2aven420
tault_i2aven420's Reps:
I agree with you kikki ^^ good stuff. Btw Awsome avatar. too funny

Posted: July 25th, 2004, 7:33 am

Tault_lefty00

Total Posts: 3
Tault_lefty00's Reps: 0
haven't we pay for the game and the service and blah blah blah

Posted: October 24th, 2004, 12:16 pm

Tault_psiforce

Total Posts: 42
Tault_psiforce's Reps: 0
premium
in my opinnion i have paied for the site premium acess and the site has gon to h3ll
the macro section was killed which im mad about i coudl have used em thats WHY! i bought in now its all gone bye bye and im mad i dont know wher to get macros i really liekd the macro part about the perfetc fishing bot WHICH I STILL HAVE Dloded into my comp i saved it cuz i hada moden at the time ^_^ so if u want the thread! just reply to this the macor section was the only real good thing abut this site in the ffxi department and im mad that is gone bye bye

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online