taultunleashed logoTeleporting or Speed? : FFXI General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 10 posts ] 
blue large dot

Teleporting or Speed? : FFXI General Discussions

Posted: August 11th, 2008, 7:58 am

jkrebel
jkrebel's Reps:
Hey, so I have been thinking of returning to FFXI but I will not have as much time as I used to to play years ago. I'd like to be able to cut traveling time for quests and getting to parties and such.
From what I can gather, with the tools found here, you can constant flee and that will cut travel time in half. Great considering it's even faster then a chocobo. But for the really long distances is there any type of teleporter that will take me to another city or zone? If not then is there something that will jump me to the zone line in the zone I am in?
I'll probably wind up coming back anyway but I would definiately get premium with yall if the latter is possible. I am not holding high hopes though lol.

Posted: August 11th, 2008, 8:37 am

tubotzz

Total Posts: 213
tubotzz's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
Supposedly any kind of POS can get you banned although tools do exist on this site they come with warnings. I think the Special Task force is off for the month of August though because I'm getting away with a lot on my secondary accounts these days. :P They'll probably come back with the ban stick for the version update in September.

Posted: August 12th, 2008, 12:14 am

jkrebel
jkrebel's Reps:
Hmm, well thats good news. Sort of. Is it an instant ban sort of thing? Is the risk so high chances are you will get banned? or is it just a you can do it and most people dont get banned but you definately might sort of thing?[/i]

Posted: August 12th, 2008, 5:20 pm

tubotzz

Active User > 50 Posts
jkrebel (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Is the risk so high chances are you will get banned?

This one. If nobody sees you/reports you and you don't get suspicious items in your chat log ie. "You could not enter the next area" you can definitely get away with it. Trust me :wink:

Posted: August 13th, 2008, 7:01 am

jkrebel
jkrebel's Reps:
Well alright then, looks like before the end of next month.. probably the end of this one I guess I'll sign up again. I appreciate all of the help and surprising courtiousness. One final question though. Is there a way to avoid getting errors in your log or is it just the unavoidable foreshadowing of a greater banning?

Posted: August 14th, 2008, 11:30 am

tubotzz

Active User > 50 Posts
jkrebel (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Is there a way to avoid getting errors in your log
Yes. Basically make sure everything is normal before you zone. I'd post more details but I don't know who is from SE reading these forums and who's not.

Posted: August 15th, 2008, 7:43 am

jkrebel
jkrebel's Reps:
Well alright, that sounds great. I understand the not wanting to say anything I'm sure I'll found out in due time.

Posted: August 19th, 2008, 2:39 pm

pyrolol

Total Posts: 795
pyrolol's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
tubotzz (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Is there a way to avoid getting errors in your log
Yes. Basically make sure everything is normal before you zone. I'd post more details but I don't know who is from SE reading these forums and who's not.

Trust me if they really cared they'd know, if they don't already.

Log out and in before you cross a zone line.
Edit: This is absolutely _NO_ guaruntee.

Posted: August 24th, 2008, 9:39 am

jkrebel
jkrebel's Reps:
That kinda negates the purpose of using it for travel though. It doesn't really help much if I gotta wait 30 seconds to logout, then the time it takes to log back in. I could have just walked across the zone by then probably.

I have seen quite a few people say they do not logout before they zone and they do not get the error messages and everything is fine... and then more say that they do get the message but nothing ever happens... meh... idk if I get banned then I guess I won't come back to the game next time huh? lol

Posted: September 6th, 2008, 6:12 am

alanhzl

Total Posts: 10
alanhzl's Reps: 0
http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/ab ... uide_.html

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online