Total Posts: 42
Tault_psiforce's Reps: 0
premium
OK heres the deal with halloween if u dont know

1. get plenty of diffrent kinds of food cookies choolate and fruit

2make a macro ^_^ thsi is da bets part
/trade "item" <t>

thats simple make liek 4 of em and have 4 diffrent tings to trade

3 go to nay npc that not looking like normal and trade em the food u get 1 of 9 things COMPLEATLY RANDOM

a. Trick staff
b. treat staff
c.Trick Staff II
d. Treat staff II
e. Pumpkin head
f. Horror Head
g. Pumpkin Head II
h. Horror head II
i. and last of all u can be turned into a monster for a lilk while untill u zone or it wares off

I Yagdo
II Quadav
III Orc
IV Dark elf
V Darkwolf
VI Skellton

i hope this was useful to ppl i have had trouble b4 i figured thsi out

if ur on odin gimme a /t join my ls i need experiancede players in my ls or u can just ask about anything i am all knowign but not a mentor waste of my time being a mentor noobs are annoying

--
The only thing that makes me mad IS PURE INCOLENCE
if u are a fool then die!

Posted: October 25th, 2004, 10:00 pm

tault_qwerty321
tault_qwerty321's Reps:
where do you get the cookie and other treats ?

Posted: October 25th, 2004, 10:39 pm

tault_tap_777
tault_tap_777's Reps:
the "AH" or make them by cooking

Posted: October 26th, 2004, 4:12 pm

tault_kaiselius
tault_kaiselius's Reps:
Man I wish they haddn't made the reward give out on this event so random, I had to spend 33k on sweets before I got anything (at first I was using anything I could get my hands on, but then I round out that you could use saruta oranges which are on my no-fame mule only 33g a pop), So far I've gotten Treat staff, trick staff, pumpkin head, pumpkin head II, and Horror Head II.
I cant remember the exact stats for the items, but I do remember there abilities.
Treat Staff- Latent Effect: Warp. This probably should have been termed additional effect: warp instead of latent effect, to activate it just start attacking a mob (prefferably one that wont be able to kill you in less then 5 or so hits), and eventually you will be warped back to your hp. Vary usefull if your farming, minning, loging, ect more then 4-5 minutes from town.
Treat Staff II- Enchantment: Warp. You equip this item for a few minutes, then select it from the items menu then select use, instant warp :3. Good side- unlimited chares. Bad side- a whopping cooldown time of 5 real-life days.
Trick Staff- What can I say, this things a peice of crap :\ The only use it could possible have, other then showing people that you acctually participated in the event, is to level staff skill, it has a damage rating of like only 1 or 2, so even on a too weak mob, your going to get more then a few swings out of it.
Trick Staff II- Echantment: Warp. Like treat II, but less cooldown time, and only 10 uses, no idea if there is or will be a way to recharge this. Good for saving a little gil on warp IIs, or cp on insta-warp scrolls.
Pumpkin Head- I beleive this one gives -1 enmity, good for a low level caster in parties.
Pumpkin Head II- I beleive this is the one that gives +1 enmity, good for low level tanks in parties.
Horror Head: I think this one is, On darksday+full Moon+ nighttime= -50 enmity. Considering the steep requirements for it's ability, practically useless.
Horror Head II: On Lightsday+new moon+ Daytime= +50 enmity, see horror head.

There are also the boobie prizes,
Costume Status effect: This is what you'll get most of the time for handing in sweets, makes you look like a monster (yag, orc, quad, ghost, skeleton, shade, and hound), last for like 3-5 minutes.
Jack-O'-Lantern: This is a food, gives +10 acc. -10 Chr, and mabye some other stuff.

Posted: October 29th, 2004, 5:24 am

tault_imsocool
tault_imsocool's Reps:
i want a pumpkin on my head.......

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online