blue large dot

Tree Saplings : FFXI General Discussions - Page 3

Posted: July 23rd, 2004, 7:28 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
devilreaver (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
just take a visit to jugner or marshlands with RNG subbed at lvl 5 (so youll have a decent widescan) and hunt goobues and treants and waste them

If u dont have TH (Threasure Hunt) the drop rate is 1/10,if u ARE a THF/RNG then ull be waisted by these mobs,even at lvl 37,eventhough they con EASY.THF just isnt that good at farming these mobs,maybe later around lvl 45.Subbing RNG is a must though.

Posted: September 19th, 2004, 10:22 am

tault_trptcox
tault_trptcox's Reps:
Tault Community (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
u get them from planting tree cuttings. how much a tree cutting worth? it is worth 3k in my server. where to find them? = kill walking trees in junger forest or anywhere u can find them.

Uh, no.

Tree Cuttings drop from members of the Goobbue family only; they do not drop from Treants. They can also be logged in Yuhtunga and Yhoator Jungle, as well as a prize from doing the quest "Beastmen Treasure".

Posted: September 24th, 2004, 4:36 am

tault_angels_momma
tault_angels_momma's Reps:
My setup:

I have a ton of maple tables... 20 in fact (Moghancement: Gardening)
I'm using the el-cheapo pots bought from the bastok NPC (brain fart, cant remember the name of the pot right now)

10 pots.

4 harvests so far.
Not paying attention to planted/harvested day.
Check plants 2x a RL day, and never missed a plant check.

Results:

17 Saplings
12 Saplings
15 Saplings
14 Saplings

Only problem is some assmunch crashed the price of saplings on AH from 120K to 70K on Titan, and it damn sure wasnt me... Still selling mine for around 100K per stack to private buyers.

Here's a tip:
1. When gardening, check your plants when you wake up and before you go to sleep. Get into that habit. Don't forget the plants.
2. When its their feeding time, you'll get the message that the plant is doing bad but now that you've looked at it it should be better. If and ONLY if its feeding time, just check your plants as usual and ignore the message. That saying ONLY goes away if one of two things happens: 1. feeding it a crystal, or 2. feeding time is over. If it happens to give you that message at a time when "Feed Crystal" is not available, you aren't checking them enough, and just MIGHT get a batch of 100+ little worms like one of my LS members. If you get this message when its not feeding time, plan to check your plants every few hours until you get the healthy plant message again.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online