taultunleashed logouseful guide to make quick money in windurst : FFXI General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

useful guide to make quick money in windurst : FFXI General Discussions

Posted: February 3rd, 2004, 12:50 pm

tault_haelranger
tault_haelranger's Reps:
ok gonna write a little guide for ppl any lvl to get decent gil in windurst area.

at low lvls 1-20:
1) kill crawlers. a stack of silk thread can be worth 10,000 at AH
2) kill crawlers, 3 crawler calc. can be traded for 600gil and fame
3) at around 11 dependin on ur class, you can kill the NM in east. saru (spiny spipi I7-J7) for a mist cape which sells well at AH.

other tips:
1) use wind crystals to transmute yagudo necklaces into grass thread
2) use the grass thread with earth crystals
above will up clothcraft which is useful for rng/nin/mnk and mage

lvl 20-30
1) go with a friend until 25 and kill Hoo Mjuu the Torrent at Giddeus. he drops zealot mitts and monster signa both which sell well. he is lvl 16-17 so u can probably solo at 20.

even with one/two stack of silk this is another route which works if you are paitent.
1) go to AH and buy a fishing rod (mithran/carbon) and lots and lots of insect paste
2) in windurst woods go to the stream that runs through area near AH and fish for moat carp. these sell in stacks for 3500-4000 as well as being able to raise ur fishing skill to 11.

hope this guide helps a bit. if neone ever needs help ingame on bahamut server message me at Tantriz, or email me at haelranger@yahoo.com

Posted: February 6th, 2004, 8:32 pm

tault_morbeious
tault_morbeious's Reps:
Ok here's a correction to the previous post

Most crawlers are Tough to IT up untill about lvl 5-7 unless you are a warrior or a monk I wouldn't sugest attempting to fight those

Instead I would reccomend from level 1-3 hunt bee's, rarabs and the carrion crows...
the a full stack of bee hive chips sell in the ah for about 3k, not to mention the honey that I've seen sell for about 1k for a full stack, there's also the wind crystals that drop off of these nice little critters that sell for about 900-1.2 k...just make sure that you have signet cast on you so that you can get conquest points and crystals
I would save the rabbit hides that drop from the rarabs as you can use them later...the fire crystals that drop from the carrion crows sell for about 2k...you also sometimes get a bird egg which you can use for cooking

At about level 3 I personally started taking yagudos on..try to stick to the magic users...they have less defence and hit for less...beware of poison though as it can kill you easily...stay away from the initiates as much as possible..again unless you are a war or a monk...
as they have warcry and will thrash you !!!

from levels 1-3 I would stick to close to the levithian gate
killing bees, tiny mandragoras, rarabs and the occasional carrion crow

from levels 3-5 I would move towards the stream or towards a tower...if you opt for the stream take on the river crabs...they drop rock salt..the occasional land crab meat which sells for about 600 on my server and sometimes their crab shell

it you opt for the tower look for a fire pit....take on the gobs there they're usually decent challenges..they drop good loot including goblin masks that sell for about 500 each

at level 5 I would head to Giddieus and take on the yagudos and the Giddieus bees there...same drops as before necklaces wind crystals the occasional spell as well as some bronze items from the initiates good luck and happy hunting
:twisted:

Posted: September 30th, 2004, 12:59 am

tault_imsocool
tault_imsocool's Reps:
i pted with u tantriz in yhoator im hirosada

Posted: October 24th, 2004, 12:09 pm

Tault_psiforce

Total Posts: 42
Tault_psiforce's Reps: 0
premium
u know the best way to make gil is get leeping lizzy boots?
its uber camped and sell for 300k lol uber rip off ^_^
u can raft em to make winged boots and they raped my wallet +1 it cost me 600k! huzzah u loo scuz my char is worth over 2 million gil!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online