blue large dot

Various bot macros and sources : FFXI General Discussions

Posted: July 30th, 2004, 1:23 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I haven't done premium subscription here or at Xunleashed (yet) because its not clear whether there's good stuff in the premium sections. I'm quite familiar with ACtools and Aeriesfisher, barely know anything about sethb fisher, and I just found Xunleashed today. ( It looks complicated).

Could someone tell me the pros and cons of these, and and other, botting/macro programs, and refer to the best sources to get them? Where is the most active development taking place? Thanks.

Posted: July 30th, 2004, 11:25 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
XUnleashed is a script that remembers your actions, and re does them.
Pros: You can be reading a book infront of yur comp without mashing a button/sleeping and making money.
Cons: You're going to get banned if you fish unattended.

Posted: July 31st, 2004, 12:52 am

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Actually, I was hoping for Pro's and Con's of comparing various bot programs. (The Pro's and Con's of using bots are fairly clear). How does XUnleashed compare.. what features does it have that are unique or must-have. Does XUnleashed really have good recording of your movement paths?, or as it plays back your motions, could it become disrupted if you bump into another player? Are there other products besides the one's I mentioned? On the XUnleashed side, are there a lot of modules with capabilities that you can easily mix and match? Is XUnleashed more dependent on reading FFXI memory.. and more vulnerable to stopping working after patches?

Posted: July 31st, 2004, 10:16 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Actually the beggining of next week we will have it set up so all Tault members gets Xunleashed and vise versa :). That is the deal with the merger.

Posted: September 25th, 2004, 12:35 am

tault_12ed12over
tault_12ed12over's Reps:
hey some one give me a link for a bot plz

Posted: September 29th, 2004, 1:03 am

tault_wikidd_1
tault_wikidd_1's Reps:
Xunleashed is freaking awesome! If you have the ablitiy to write VBS or if you are prone to learning fairly quickly, Xunleashed has some VERY powerful scirpts. They are really on it as far as fixin stuff when it needs fixin and the community over there is very active and helpful. Whoever posted "Xunleashed is a script that remembers your......." either hasn't ever used Xunleashed or can't grasp very basic scripting because it is so much more than that. I have been using it AFK all day and night for like 4 months and haven't been caught, it really is that good if you have the ability to configure it.

No, it doesn't become disrupted after you run into stuff. Yes, you can script incredibly complex routes very easily. No, I have never had it stop working after a patch.....ever. If by "modules" you mean scripts yes it has something like 20 or so different scripts and most are fully configurable.

Anyhoo, enough avertising. Just had to correct the misinformation.

Posted: October 17th, 2004, 12:04 am

Tault_psiforce

Total Posts: 42
Tault_psiforce's Reps: 0
premium
the sirte is good for its bots and tools u get from it to BE EL BLANCO DIABLO ^_^
any way i make 200k WHILE I SLEEP! every night 100 fiswhing skill i get moat carp 8 times outa 10 and 4 on my rouge rig so!!!!! i make A !@#$%^&* LOAD OF GIL FAST! but tis thanks to a bot and a macro i got here u want to make that much gil that fast JOIN! NOW!!! ITS DA BEST SITE EVAR!

Posted: November 3rd, 2004, 7:42 am

tault_tokez
tault_tokez's Reps:
im upset :(, i submitted an amazing fishing bot, i used it last night, woke up with 50k worth of moat carp in my inventory~!! i submitted for free access for premium *yes im a dumb cheap american* and no replies on it :( but a nice moderator did move it to the right area after i misposted :D

Posted: November 4th, 2004, 12:41 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
If the moderator approved it please show me that link so i can give you premium access there job is to notify me and other staff members when someone deserves premium thank you in advance.

Posted: November 4th, 2004, 3:30 am

tault_hippieflip
tault_hippieflip's Reps:
Same, I posted a guide and also sent the same one in to payment@tault.com and no one has posted any replies. My guide is Guide: Levels 1-30 in the guides section of the forums. I would really like a premium membership so I can submit more ORIGINAL guides, exploits, and macros for FREE!
Thanks!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online