taultunleashed logo1 part for making a lot of gil (premium please, i hope) : FFXI Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

1 part for making a lot of gil (premium please, i hope) : FFXI Submissions

Posted: August 30th, 2005, 1:56 pm

local_idiot
local_idiot's Reps:
I said 1 part for making a lot of gil...what i mean is just an easy fast way to make money depending on server. What you do is create a content ID, make a character and start him/her in windy. Quickly do the Jack Quest to get an additional 50 gil. Go to windy waters and head to where to gate is to West Saruta. Don't go outside but instead, across for the W.W. will be an npc. Buy one rarab tail from him and head back Port Windy. Do the first SOB (Truth, Justice, and some other thing) to get a Justice Badge. Send it to your main character, delete that character and make him/her again and repeat. On my server, Justice Badges sell for 6-10k and they pretty fast (depending how many in AH, 3+). You can extend this further by giving your mule 2 bone chips and 1 bomb ash and do the second SOB quest for blaze spikes which sell not as fast but for 20k on my server. Just doing the Justice Badge part takes 5 not including the intro but around 10 including the intro. I hope this helps.

Posted: August 30th, 2005, 2:48 pm

Atti

Total Posts: 520
Atti's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
local_idiot (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I said 1 part for making a lot of gil...what i mean is just an easy fast way to make money depending on server. What you do is create a content ID, make a character and start him/her in windy. Quickly do the Jack Quest to get an additional 50 gil. Go to windy waters and head to where to gate is to West Saruta. Don't go outside but instead, across for the W.W. will be an npc. Buy one rarab tail from him and head back Port Windy. Do the first SOB (Truth, Justice, and some other thing) to get a Justice Badge. Send it to your main character, delete that character and make him/her again and repeat. On my server, Justice Badges sell for 6-10k and they pretty fast (depending how many in AH, 3+). You can extend this further by giving your mule 2 bone chips and 1 bomb ash and do the second SOB quest for blaze spikes which sell not as fast but for 20k on my server. Just doing the Justice Badge part takes 5 not including the intro but around 10 including the intro. I hope this helps.

make a bot for it and I bet you'll get premium

Posted: August 30th, 2005, 4:01 pm

local_idiot
local_idiot's Reps:
I dunno how, I'm on ps2 ><

Posted: August 31st, 2005, 4:00 am

tault_pohyu

Total Posts: 977
tault_pohyu's Reps: 0
last i checked on my server justice badge was only 3k

Nerf that NOW before I cancel my account!

Posted: August 31st, 2005, 5:01 am

tault_elemex
tault_elemex's Reps:
attih4xor (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

make a bot for it and I bet you'll get premium

yupz~

Reasons for not accepting:
-This information was submitted many many many many many times.
-I didn't find it very useful too.

Posted: August 31st, 2005, 5:44 pm

manaianjo
manaianjo's Reps:
if that was the case you could make a farming bot for King's Tomb for bat wings... They sell on my server for 9k a stack and you would not have to sell them in the auction house. You simply setup a bazaar next to the NPC involved in the quest in Northern Sandy and leave your character logged in all night. Yes it would take a while to farm them, but that is the idea behind the BOT...

When it comes down to making GIL i am not good at it, but when I need GIL I either mine in Oldton Movapolis or Palborough mines OR I farm bat wings till I feel like falling asleep then I Bazaar in sandy. Neither will make me rich, but I can easily make 200K+ gil in a few short hours of play. Platinum (40K) and Mythril (2K) ore are the moneymakers in Palborough on my server.... Moblin equipment (6K) seem to be the common find that is worth decent GIL in Oldton Movalpolis.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online