newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

AH/people exploit : FFXI Submissions

Posted: July 13th, 2005, 4:29 am

thirdbeast7777

Total Posts: 1
thirdbeast7777's Reps: 0
This may seem like a no duh way of making money but i have found certain items that are more than likely to double your gil or even more! Good BCNM drops from bad BCNM's often arent always in stock but are items that are the must have things. Theres also a few other NM drops that arent too common but are highly wanted. i have made over 3 million gil with only 600k to start with. Here are some of the items that i have profited greatly from in just a day or two with the price i paid, and the price i got for it shortly after. Often times people wll see these increases and will rush to sell their item too. The mass number of items in stock will cause undercutting to begin and prices may drop again for you to start the process over again.

Note: Prices are dependant on server but the concept should be the same. For best effect hold on to the item until the AH is completely out of stock then sell at a raised price.

Assault earring - 250k --> 600k!
Vassagos Scythe - 400k --> 900k!
Enkelados Bracelets - 500k --> 1mil!
Ogygos Bracelets - 200k --> 450k!
Walkure Mask - 220k --> 500k!

Note2: These are all highly seeked dd items because thats only what i have looked into since i do not enjoy the mage jobs and thus have not leveled them.

Also a guide to camping one of the best NM's IMO, Hawkeyed Gnatbat.
NM Name - Hawkeyed Gnatbat, Orc, RNG job, lvl 28~, soloable wth no links at 35
Drops -Archers Knife, Assassin's Bow
Spawn Location - Davoi (L-8) - (K-8) - (L-9)
Placeholders - 2 Orcish Cursemakers, respawn @ 10 minutes
Reason - This NM is so great because he will ALWAYS drop ether the knife or the bow. The thing that makes it even better is that the knife is his normal drop and is pretty much garunteed. The only exception is if you get his rare drop the bow, which on my server is worth considerably less than the knife (Knife 60k~, Bow 5k~).
Strategy - Use any melee job 35+, 40+ reccomended in case of links and his 2hr Eagle Eye Shot may take you out if you are a taru or have low hp. For a sub job, i prefer BST. It comes with Widescan so you dont have to be running around constantly and Charm for a quick claim. With a lvl 19 BST sub, my widescan covers Hawks whole spawn area perfectly. The best spot to camp is at the intersection in (L-8) facing west.
For easiest camping, i reccomend you find both of the Orcish Cursemakers then kill them fast. Make sure to remember the exact time it was when each one died and be read yfor it to pop 10 minutes after that. After you kill the curses, kill the other mobs in the spawn area which include 2 Davoi Bees, 2 Orcish Searjents and 1 Orcish Fighter. Note: 1 Searjent ALWAYS spawns by the pond in (L-9). After the area is cleared, go to the camp spot. When the curses are about to spawn, pop a widescan (looking for Cursemakers or Hakweyed Gnatbat) if nothing, close the widescan and map and look north to the tree, west to the bend, and south to the bend in case they popped after you opened widescan. If you see nothing, do another widescan and repeat the process. You want to be in widescan mode as short of time as possible since it bocks the view in front of you. If you see 2 cursemakers, you can calm down because hawk will not spawn until you kill them and they repop. Note: I reccomend not killing one until the other has popped. This strategy can net me 500k+ on a good day with little effort.
Tip: Record the time of death for Hawk also because theres a way to make him almost always spawn 1-1.5 hours after he was killed. He has a minimum of a 1 hour wait time before he can spawn again. To reach this minimum you need to kill the 2 Cursemakers 50minutes or a little longer after Hawk was killed. Since the Curses are 10 minute respawns they will respawn about one hour after Hawk was killed and possibly making a 1 hour spawn. If it doesnt work, continue to kill the curses as fast as possible after both of them are up. This method should keep it under 2 hours per pop. After Hawk is killed i write down the time then watch TV or something for a while then get back on in time to kill the curses in time to make a possible 1 hour spawn.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online