taultunleashed logoBastok & Sandy fame the easy way(Premium Membership plea : FFXI Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Bastok & Sandy fame the easy way(Premium Membership plea : FFXI Submissions

Posted: July 5th, 2005, 12:57 am

waylon
waylon's Reps:
So you need Bastok and Sandy fame and you want them at the same time huh?... Well here's and easy way.

OK.. first off find out where your Zulkheim regional vendor is going to be this week (You can do this by checking region info.. whichever nation is in control of Zulkheim is where he will be) here are the locations for the vendors once you find out which one you are headed to:

Rosswald - Bastok Port J-7
Bin Stejihna - Windurst Woods G-8
Phamelise - San d'Oria South K-9

So now you are probably wondering.. "what is this guy blabbing about?" So here is what you do.. go to the vendor that is in control of Zulkheim and fill yourself up with La Theine Cabbages, they are normal 24gil each. Now head to Selbina and find Melyon (he is standing by some sheep). He wants 5 cabbages to feed his sheep. Everytime you complete the quest you will receive 100gil, so you only lose about 25gil everytime you complete it... so now trade away and let your fame grow. I know this works well because this is how i unlocked my gobbie bag quests and RSE quest.

I hope this helps anyone needing some fame.

Posted: July 5th, 2005, 4:21 am

tault_elemex
tault_elemex's Reps:
sorry.

Posted: August 15th, 2005, 5:41 pm

sausagesamurai
sausagesamurai's Reps:
You guys put some pretty stuipd post up and expect to get premium no thanks... If you want sandy jeuno and bastok fame all at the same time turn fish into zaldon in selbina.. you have to be rank 3 fisher and have completed inside the belly quest. This isnt premium stuff its just common stratigies used amoungst lots of people

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online