taultunleashed logoFlee and Aggro Exploit : FFXI Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Flee and Aggro Exploit : FFXI Submissions

Posted: July 14th, 2005, 9:41 am

zmierop
zmierop's Reps:
<u>First of all I would like to have the free premium membership if this is reconfirmed.</u>

Ok, the purpose of this exploit is to be able to Flee for 2+ minutes, and also run through zones and run right past aggroing mobs with no aggro ever!
A couple things you should know:
- This only works for PC users.
- The modem you use for your computer must contain a "Standby" button on it (this is very crucial!)
- There is a CHANCE it could get you banned / in trouble with SE, but I have tested it and confirmed it, and it works for sure with no problems.

Ok here goes the strategy of how you will go about doing this:

- You should see a "standby" button on your modem, in some cases, this button may say "SPB" on it instead, they are the same thing.
- If you ever hit the SPB button while in game, you will notice that everything moving around you will freeze. You will also notice, when you do this, the % of connection in the top-right corner of your client will drop. You know it is working when it drops.

For getting past the aggro mobs with no aggro:
- Before you press the button, be sure to be out of the sight of the mob.
- When your ot of range for being aggroed, press the standby button on your modem.
- Wait 5 seconds, THEN you can just walk right past the mob and get out of aggro range.
* Your now done, you can keep it off, but do not let the % get much lower than 20%, when I tested it, it got to about 14% and logged me out.

For the Flee exploit:
- Activate "Flee" (only for theives)
- Keep "Flee" active until theres around 2 to 5 seconds left on it.
- Press the standby button right then.
- You will notice you will keep on fleeing for about 2-3 minutes, or until your % of connection gets to where I said for it to be before you have to reconnect.

- Remember wherever you press the standby button, this is where your character will stay, so be sure to be clear of any aggro mobs when you initially press it.
- Also remember, when you are fleeing, mobs will only be triggered by your position when you reconnect, so you want to probably run to where you know it is safe of aggroing mobs.

Posted: July 25th, 2005, 3:05 am

asl18fs

Total Posts: 2707
asl18fs's Reps: 1
Lifetime Member (Scripting)
premium
From http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpBB2/vi ... hp?t=22424
smallfry (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
gah.. i hate to not be able to post in submissions but http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpBB2/vi ... hp?t=21883 is a copy and paste ill look for it as was this from the same site: (CoH) http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... hp?t=17593 ill see if i can find the link where its from :roll:

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online