newtopic  postreply
 [ 28 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Horane’s Hacks : FFXI Submissions - Page 2

Posted: October 1st, 2005, 1:44 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
personally i say no. hell if he can get a premium for that i can give you those hacks and a few extra lol, but i say that this site is not worth it anymore. there are other sites out there with better hackers/programmers. cant promote which though as it will get nuked D:

personally i think combining xunleashed and tault was a big mistake. atleast back then you had more people to do scripts for ffxi and wyvernx had broken loc's up within a day max. didnt have all these hacks floating around but you had people actually help eachother out and cheer them on as they attempted a project. now all you get is cry baby (bio)tches who want something to work insantly and if it doesnt they cuss other people out. they also yell at potential programmers for programs for proof and when they actually get any sort of proof they yell that its fake, photoshoped or yell its not enough proof so condem the person for lying and so on.

this site has really gone to hell on the ffxi side. hopefully on the other areas it is going well but i have stopped reccomending this site to people who want bots for ffxi or for for hacks for ffxi. about the ONLY good thing you have in ffxi atm is the target fishing with asl18fs script and thats about it. the synth bot has been down as far as i know due to a missing loc. it might have been updated but i havnt bothered with it anymore.

Posted: October 1st, 2005, 3:46 am

davidvandamn
davidvandamn's Reps:
Actually I retract my previous statement :P

Just visit his new site and all programs have the exact same password from long ago :) (Not that there is anything new and useful on there anymore)

I have a solid vote of no.

Posted: October 1st, 2005, 9:05 am

kickstand
kickstand's Reps:
{mistake}

Posted: October 1st, 2005, 12:47 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
well he needs 3 yays for premium he says he wiull update weekly as well.

Posted: October 1st, 2005, 3:35 pm

davidvandamn
davidvandamn's Reps:
He cannot update the site where he took all the info from. We all have the official site where they came from and the password to every file. The only way it could be useful if the the original website changed the password for all programs and no one here could get the password except the original poster of this message.

Posted: October 2nd, 2005, 4:47 pm

wildfiredemon
wildfiredemon's Reps:
dav im not quiet sure what you mean he can not update the site its hosted from or horn's site?
ether way i say yes
if you talking about the site you download this from it aparent he can update it he did take the password off the file.

Posted: October 2nd, 2005, 4:50 pm

wildfiredemon
wildfiredemon's Reps:
ok im im going to say that he has to get premuim 150 users have downloaded this pak thats quiet afew users i was one of the frist to download it only like 37 hits on his site now theres alot more 179
and there all uniqe. dam my spelling

Posted: October 2nd, 2005, 5:09 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
not all those hits are from this site. he has the link in more than one area

Posted: October 2nd, 2005, 5:25 pm

davidvandamn
davidvandamn's Reps:
wildfiredemon (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
dav im not quiet sure what you mean he can not update the site its hosted from or horn's site?
ether way i say yes
if you talking about the site you download this from it aparent he can update it he did take the password off the file.

... You do realize the actual site where he took the programs off of is in the members section along with the password.

What this is is basically all the files that are already on the site just put into one zip file... how can no one realize this???

Posted: October 2nd, 2005, 7:12 pm

0x005c35b0
0x005c35b0's Reps:
davidvandamn (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
wildfiredemon (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
ether way i say yes

... You do realize the actual site where he took the programs off of is in the members section along with the password.

What this is is basically all the files that are already on the site just put into one zip file... how can no one realize this???

Well, if it means I don't have to spend 20 minutes trying to find a working JP proxy (They all seem to have horrible uptime) cause he's going to do that and package them all together for me....Definitely more convient. I'm going to remain neutral, however.

Posted: October 3rd, 2005, 12:34 pm

rouroni
rouroni's Reps:
well hmmmmmmmm..................... im not sure if this deserves a premium really, im Neutral on this because i mean, none of this stuff is new and EVERYONE now a days knows about Horane, he is ruined, and this stuff could get ya banned since everyone knows about it, SE is on the look out for these hacks like crazy i bet.

EDIT: I say no, sorry man but unless you can get something that is better then this stuff, then no, everyone knows about all this, sorry man but i go with a Big no, try again next time. ; ;

Posted: October 4th, 2005, 9:08 am

wildfiredemon
wildfiredemon's Reps:
EDITED BY ADMIN

If you have problems dont go posting flame topics. Why not post in the suggestions area how to improve things instead of saying whats wrong say how it can be fixed. PS Dont reply to this post.

Posted: October 4th, 2005, 12:19 pm

samirduram
samirduram's Reps:
i kinda want to say yay when i saw the topic but after i look at those files hmm

like the ah bidder thingy, my actool one is better i fink..

n looking inside the package from the the website.. hmm

u basically collect everything from the pass and put it in 1 package.. i can do that too, anyone can do that...

Premium... nah

soriee

tyty

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online