newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

How to make 1 milion gil a day! : FFXI Submissions

Posted: March 27th, 2007, 5:14 pm

anthonydude91
anthonydude91's Reps:
FINAL FANTASY XI

This is a very easy way to make up to 1 million Gil in an easy way. I personally use this exact guide to make Gil. Many use this guide to. I have been using this same technique for awhile now. You are getting the benefit of all of my learning experiences in making Gil. This works the best. You can spend untold hours NM camping and in the 1-24 hrs it takes for a NM to spawn, you could have been making as much Gil doing this as you would if the NM even drops a rare item. *NOTE* Please read the entire guide before jumping right into it. Each FFXI server's economy is different. The price of materials may be different on your server.

What you will be doing

What you will be doing is the Utsusemi: Ichi Scroll, Tonko: Ichi Scroll, and the Kurayami: Ichi Scroll Quest on a Level 1 mule. This guide is more advanced than my other guides, but it's also more profitable. You will also need at least 360K to do this. If you do not have this much Gil, keep mining with my basic guides until you do have. Following these guidelines, you will make up to 1million Gil. The first time you use this Guide it will be a little scary and a little time consuming, but after you have done it once you will be 600K-1million Gil richer and the guide will be a piece of cake ! :-)

What you will need

· Level 1 mule in Bastok

· 360,000 Gil (You need this to buy the items needed for the quest, you may also need more Gil if you cannot buy all of the Zinc Ore for 1K a piece.)

· A character in Jeuno (This is not needed, but I highly recommend it)

The Guide: Part 1

Now that you have a Lv 1 mule in Bastok, drop every item that is on the Lv 1 character (this will free up space for the items you are about to buy). Once you have freed up some space go onto your main character and send 360,000 Gil to your Lv 1 character. Now that you have the Gil on your mule run to the closest Auction House. Once you are at the Auction House, choose "Materials" then “Goldsmithing". The next step is to purchase 30 pieces of Zinc Ore (Zinc Ore costs about 1K a piece), now that your inventory is full of Zinc Ore run to your Mog house and put all 30 pieces into your Mog safe. Run back to the auction house and purchase 30 more pieces of Zinc Ore and then run back to your Mog house and place 20 of the 30 pieces of Zinc Ore into your Mog safe. Your Mog safe should now have 50 pieces of Zinc Ore (50/50). Now that your Mog safe is full, you should have 10 pieces of Zinc Ore in your Gobby Bag inventory. Run to the Auction House and purchase 20 more pieces of Zinc Ore. Your Gobby Bag should now be 30/30 with Zinc Ore.

The Guide: Part 2

Now that you have purchased a total of 80 pieces of Zinc Ore, you will now do a short quest. The next step is to run to Port Bastok. When you are in Port Bastok open up your map, and on the map you will see a building labeled "Warehouse 2" (This building is located at F-6). Run to Warehouse 2 and go inside. Run to the basement of Warehouse 2 and talk to the NPC by the name of Talib; after the cutscene with Talib, trade 1 Zinc Ore to him. He will ask you to take a item to a Galka located in Bastok Mines. The Galka is located in a small house at (H-5) (His name is Parraggoh). Once you have spoken to Parraggoh he will reward you with a Bronze Knife (Drop the knife, it's worthless and just takes up space). After you have completed that simple quest run back to Port Bastok and speak with Talib again. He will tell you that if you trade him 4 pieces of Zinc Ore he will reward you. The reward is 350 Gil, Give Talib all of the Zinc Ore in your inventory and Mog Safe (The reason you are giving Talib all of the Zinc Ore is to build fame in a town called Norg, if you did not have fame in this town you can not do the Scroll Quests). Now that you have given Talib 80 pieces of Zinc Ore run to the closest Auction House and purchase 28 more pieces of Zinc Ore. Now run back to Talib and trade him the 28 pieces of Zinc Ore you just purchased. After trading Talib 108 pieces of Zinc Ore you now have enough fame in Norg to do the Scroll quests.

Congratulations you're half way done with the Guide!

The Guide: Part 3

The next step in the guide is to run to from Bastok to Jeuno. This is quite a run, and you will get agro on the way so go and buy some “silent oil” and “prism powder” if you must. Now that you are in Jeuno run to the closest Auction House and select "Others" >> "Beast-made" and buy 1 "Silver Beastcoin", this should cost about 1K. After you have purchased the Silver Beastcoin select "Medicines" and purchase a stack of "Silent Oil" and then buy a stack of "Prism Powder", this will cost about 50K. Now select "Armor" >> "Legs" and purchase 10 Rusty Subligars, this should cost about 30K, then select "Armor" >> "Feet" and purchase 10 "Rusty Leggings", this will cost about 10K. The next step is to run to Port Jeuno and purchase a Kazham Airship Pass, this should cost around 148K (You can purchase the Airship pass from a Galka located at I-7. The Galka's name is Guddal). Now that you have an airship pass head to Kazham. Once you are in Kazham run out to Yuhtunga Jungle and speak with the NPC that is about 10 steps in front of you. He will ask if you would like to set your home point there, choose yes (**NOTE** When running to the NPC to set your home point, be aware of Goblin that spawns near the NPC). Now that your home point is set use 1 prism powder, and 1 silent oil. Your next step is tricky. Run from Yuhtunga Jungle to the Sea Serpent Grotto zone, this is located at E-11.

Now that you are inside Sea Serpent Grotto use 1 "Silent Oil" and run to the Norg Zone, this is located at F-2.

Now that you are in Norg set your home point and then run to H-7 and speak to a NPC by the name of Heizo. After speaking with Heizo trade him your 10 Rusty Leggings, he will then reward you the scroll Dokumori: Ichi (Sells for 25K on my server). Standing next to Heizo is a NPC by the name of Heiji, speak to him. After speaking to Heiji trade him 10 Rusty Subligars, he will then reward you the scroll Kurayami: Ichi (Sells for 200K on my server). The next step is to speak to a NPC by the name of Keal, he is located at H-8. He will ask you to "Bring back a sealed iron box from the Sahagin-infested Norg vault.". After speaking with Keal zone back into Sea Serpent Grotto. Use 1 of your Silent Oils and run to C-5 and click on the "???".

Once you click on the "???" run back to Norg (or if you remembered to set your homepoint in Norg you can just run up to a monster and die :-P) and speak with Keal, he will reward you the scroll Tonko: Ichi (Sells for 65K - 100K on my server). After you have obtained the Tonko: Ichi scroll, run to H-7 and speak with a NPC by the name of Laisrean (he is kinda hidden in a very tiny room). Laisrean will ask you to fetch an item in Sea Serpent Grotto. Head to Sea Serpent Grotto and use 1 Silent Oil and run to N-14.

Once you are at N-14 you will see a door, click on the door until it says "You see some silver shavings near the indent on this wall." After it says this, trade your Silver Beastcoin to the door and it will open up. Once the door has opened up run to H-3 and examine the "???", there will be a short cut scene.

Now run back to Norg (or if you remembered to set your home point in Norg you can just walk up to a monster and die). Once inside Norg run to Laisrean and speak to him, he will reward you with the scroll Utsusemi: Ichi (this is worth 850K-1.2million on my server).

Congratulations, you're done !

TIPS*

· If bastok does not have 108 pieces of Zinc Ore in stock, you can just log off onto your character in Jeuno and purchase some from there, also if you have a Sandoria mule you can buy some from there as well.

· If Jeuno is out of stock, of Rusty Leggings, Rusty Subligars, Prism Powder, and Silent Oil, just run to Bastok and buy them from there.

Posted: March 27th, 2007, 7:09 pm

btotheizzo
btotheizzo's Reps:
/nay C&P ban please...

also they have added new level requirements for these quests, so it doesn't work anymore

Posted: March 27th, 2007, 7:21 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
could you provide some evidence please? I googled for it when he first submitted it because I thought it was a C+P but I didn't find anything.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: March 27th, 2007, 7:54 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
i googled it a few minutes after the initial post but didnt find anything. could be from a private section of a site though so wont show up on google search

Posted: March 28th, 2007, 9:05 am

blakmarket

Total Posts: 257
blakmarket's Reps: 0
Million Dollar Member
premium
lol thats how you find the guides hahahaha well common knowledge for me as for the tele quests and the aspir quest, and lot of others.

nay

Posted: March 28th, 2007, 9:49 am

lilfisher

yes this is common knowledge, its mostly obvious it was a copy and paste, no one goes through the trouble of that format anymore these days but some do, i went through the trouble in the first contest, took days to write and format. have to use google because plagarism is not allowed and no way we know its an exact copy and paste

Posted: March 28th, 2007, 11:14 am

vaxthemonk

Total Posts: 379
vaxthemonk's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Nay#3

Posted: March 28th, 2007, 1:11 pm

mr_seer

Total Posts: 14
mr_seer's Reps: 0
I'd say it's a pretty obvious C+P when it's very out of date, a quick look on ffxiah.com shows that about every price mentioned for each scroll is about twice as much as they sell for on the most "profitable" server... Might have been true last winter during the inflationpeak..<.<

nay

Posted: March 28th, 2007, 1:24 pm

lilfisher

and locked

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online