taultunleashed logoHow to Stop SE from scaning Known Hacks on you Computer : FFXI Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

How to Stop SE from scaning Known Hacks on you Computer : FFXI Submissions

Posted: February 5th, 2007, 12:22 am

zackwarrior
zackwarrior's Reps:
Hello,

Ok I wana share some stuff I have found out by searching the net, A week aggo I was suspended for botting YES botting, I wasn't using anything special like teleport to mob or speed hack nothing realy detectable.
My bot simply searched the mobID and then used my CTRL+1 macro 5 times with a delay of 500ms between each macro hit and after a wait time of 2sec.
So normaly this was not detectable but they got me 1 hour after I claimed and left the place.
After some research I found out that SE can can search in your process list for some specific known process, when it finds that it maybe will ban you cuz of cheating or in the best suspend you.
So I searched on the net and found this pretty cool program and it works rly great !
This program will load any other program you wana run and change it's process to a random name !
So that SE can't search for specific process and get you.

After downloading this simply unzip the 2 files in the folder with the program you wana use, change the program you wana run to default.exe and use installer.exe to run that program, and tada it runs the program but will use a random process so SE wont detect that.

I already got premium just submitting info in FFXI submissions befor it goes into confirmed section of forum

Enjoy !

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: February 5th, 2007, 8:28 am

chrissteven81

Total Posts: 435
chrissteven81's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
are you sure that is how they are doing it?

Posted: February 5th, 2007, 8:59 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
no one is sure how they are, people have watched what SE looks at on your computer and it doesnt look at your processes and others have done the same thing and says it does. there is no way to be sure.

personally i say they are not and they are just looking for anything that looks wrong and are going on a modern day witch hunt.

a friend got banned a couple days ago because he supposedly warped/speed hacked. i mean come on if they knew what they where doing they would know EXACTLY what he used but the thing is he want using any of those, he hasn't had them on his computer in close to 4 months so the only thing that could have happened was they randomly pulled his name out of a hat and decided to assfuck him that day or they took lag as warping which then still makes me wonder why they said he flee'd then possibly.

really using this will only be for those who are paranoid. i do not use any programs but i have kept their windows opened (i used to play with tons of hacks, now i cant play normally without their windows taking up space but not working) for the past 2 months while my character was reactivated and 6 months straight with my 4 month ffxi break.

Posted: February 5th, 2007, 9:18 am

zackwarrior
zackwarrior's Reps:
Well what I can tell is I searched the net and there was a link on a forum of this guy that monitored CPU activitys while in jail and found out that POL.exe was reading windows process. So if they can read process they can know if are if you are not using hacks.... And don't worry SE search around the net to know which apps are being used.

In any case you got nothing to lose using this program. Cause when you search process and see fleetool.exe well it's simple for SE to know what kind of App that's for.

Posted: February 5th, 2007, 9:35 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
while in jail is a different matter while out in game because you are being accused of something usually. there i can understand a search of your processes. If you are going to do this then dont rename them something random, give yourself something like a norton process or another svchost.exe

Posted: February 5th, 2007, 1:09 pm

Atti

Total Posts: 520
Atti's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
FFXi does not touch other processes by any win api.

Posted: February 6th, 2007, 10:20 am

zackwarrior
zackwarrior's Reps:
sure it does pol.exe can be used to read process on your computer that's for sure...

Posted: February 6th, 2007, 10:50 am

apnea_

Total Posts: 229
apnea_'s Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I am going to have to believe atti on this one, I am sure that he has examined the pol process and can easily tell if it is calling any api functions to read other processes on your pc. This has been stated many times in many places and if SE is reading your memory to monitor for other processes then thay would require an update to the eula stating so. This is a violation of privacy rights and you must agree to it in the eula. since there is no mention of it in the eula currently and our good friend atti says that it does not call any api to read other processes on our pc's I am going to say that it is safe to assume that they are not reading our process list and that they are banning people by other means.

Posted: April 6th, 2007, 4:45 pm

wiccaan
wiccaan's Reps:
Actually, they are reading processes, but no one has confirmed what they are reading. They are using the standard ReadProcessMemory to do it as well, and it was right after the March 7th update that it started.

POL announced to Allakhazam that they were NOT scanning your processes, so don't even bother running extra !@#$%^&*, theres no point and no need.

Posted: May 22nd, 2007, 2:00 pm

onyx86

Total Posts: 909
onyx86's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
wiccaan (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Actually, they are reading processes, but no one has confirmed what they are reading. They are using the standard ReadProcessMemory to do it as well, and it was right after the March 7th update that it started.

POL announced to Allakhazam that they were NOT scanning your processes, so don't even bother running extra !@#$%^&*, theres no point and no need.

Those seem like conflicting sentences there.

Posted: June 4th, 2007, 2:35 pm

avierra
avierra's Reps:
apnea_ (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I am going to have to believe atti on this one, I am sure that he has examined the pol process and can easily tell if it is calling any api functions to read other processes on your pc. This has been stated many times in many places and if SE is reading your memory to monitor for other processes then thay would require an update to the eula stating so. This is a violation of privacy rights and you must agree to it in the eula. since there is no mention of it in the eula currently and our good friend atti says that it does not call any api to read other processes on our pc's I am going to say that it is safe to assume that they are not reading our process list and that they are banning people by other means.

S/E is owned by sony. Sony music CDs installed a trojan on every pc that played the music cd. This trojan opened a back door that other hackers can exploit.

This was also not listed on their music CDs. They were also sued for it, but i dont know the outcome. Just some info on sony. Buy an xbox, !@#$%^&* sony.

Posted: June 18th, 2007, 8:50 pm

gttld1

Total Posts: 3
gttld1's Reps: 0
i found a program called Process Guard (im sure atleast some of you know it) and installed it after finding out POL could read processes and set my windower launcher to block reading. i get a messege every time i start the game saying pol.exe was blocked from reading launcher.exe so i think i will do this for the few bots i do use and see if it helps

Posted: June 25th, 2007, 8:55 pm

walliegabe

Total Posts: 11
walliegabe's Reps: 0
i read somewhere that when u hack it just sends false data to their server

Posted: June 25th, 2007, 9:43 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
walliegabe (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i read somewhere that when u hack it just sends false data to their server

um, what?

lock please. SE is NOT scanning your PC, and if they are, its so f*cking illegal its not even funny (since it is not found in the EULA)

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: June 26th, 2007, 6:33 pm

waitinginshadow

Total Posts: 1359
waitinginshadow's Reps: 12
OWNED... lol

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online