taultunleashed logokourath vote : FFXI Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

kourath vote : FFXI Submissions

Posted: November 5th, 2006, 9:09 pm

julieandali
julieandali's Reps:
kourath I don't want to be impolite. But you NEED to learn that many things on the net can look same. AND NO I didn't COPY and PASTE ANYTHING! I saw many things on this site too, and Isaw this same things on OTHER SITE! can I conclude that they copuy and paste? ANSWER IS DEFNITELY NO! Please use your reason sometimes. Click on the video LINK I GAVE, and WATCH EM CAST THE SPELLS! iT'S me on the Video. LMAO I'm a Computer Programer, I know how to play on FFXI files on the computer bro. Oh well I hope otehr people will not vote BANE like you didnt without eevn THINK or ask question before.
TY

Posted: November 6th, 2006, 4:41 am

waitinginshadow

Total Posts: 1359
waitinginshadow's Reps: 12
Just in case you didn't notice... He always says that he doesn't take credit for them, that he just posts it...

Posted: November 6th, 2006, 1:42 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
the similarities were uncanny, and to my best knownlege, it definantly looked look like a c+p. It was because of my reasoning that lead me to beleive that it was a c+P, not the other way around :wink: . btw, just from reading your post, i highly doubt your a computer programmer, or that you wrote that guide yourself, only based on the way you structered it , how you made you case and presented yourself. furthermore, if you truly do have adequet programming skills, id be under the impression that you would have wisdom, and would not c+p (i still think you did). Things do pop up on the net that are the same, but the entire structure (and wording) of your submission is just to alike to the linked one.

maybe im a hardass, who knows. but you have to realize c+p are against the rules, and if there is substantial evidance that you c+p (which there is) you are subject to the consequesces, and i firmly beleive you c+p, and that you need to be banned or you need to understand that in the future if you c+p, you will be banned.

thanks for reading.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: November 7th, 2006, 9:54 pm

syztem
syztem's Reps:
wow kourath got your own thread, thread > pm

Posted: November 8th, 2006, 6:55 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
hah yeah, i was a surprised as you are :D

see everybody? it does pay off to be a jerk, just look where its gotten me!

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: November 8th, 2006, 7:47 pm

vaxthemonk

Total Posts: 379
vaxthemonk's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Nay for premium, yey for points. (rofl jk..)

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
julieandali
Script Kiddy

4 TUBucks
NewsBucks

lolgtfo.

Btw your post was bad anyways.

Posted: November 9th, 2006, 10:39 pm

syztem
syztem's Reps:
lol @ sensitive ppl. damn you kourath i poke fun at shadow for his calling the police thread every chancei get and i dont get my own. /kneel

Posted: November 11th, 2006, 6:30 pm

mayotheknight

Total Posts: 274
mayotheknight's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
julieandali (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
kourath I don't want to be impolite. But you NEED to learn that many things on the net can look same. AND NO I didn't COPY and PASTE ANYTHING! I saw many things on this site too, and Isaw this same things on OTHER SITE! can I conclude that they copuy and paste? ANSWER IS DEFNITELY NO! Please use your reason sometimes. Click on the video LINK I GAVE, and WATCH EM CAST THE SPELLS! iT'S me on the Video. LMAO I'm a Computer Programer, I know how to play on FFXI files on the computer bro. Oh well I hope otehr people will not vote BANE like you didnt without eevn THINK or ask question before.
TY

Don't really think that made much sense.

Posted: November 11th, 2006, 6:34 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
closing this :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online