taultunleashed logomobs for spook dissapear : FFXI Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

mobs for spook dissapear : FFXI Submissions

Posted: July 3rd, 2005, 7:39 pm

chippy
chippy's Reps:
Ok this is really easy to do and it allows you to spam for spook even with mobs that other people or yourself might be holding. However this only works for PC since that is the only platform that allows you access to the FFXI data files. Plus with this there isnt any way the GM's can detect you cheating or ne thing like that. But for the info: Ok all you have to do is go to My Computer then Local Disk (C:) then Program files then PlayOnline then SquareEnix then Final Fantasy XI then ROM now this is where taking out the files comes in..... ok i suggest you make new folders to put on your desktop so that you can put the files in them and be organized so you can put them back when you are done at spook. there are 4 folers that you are going to take files out of so you will need to make 4 new folders and name them (for organization) "FFXI FOLDER 3" "FFXI FOLDER 4" "FFXI FOLDER 5" and "FFXI FOLDER 6" now all of these folders are in the "ROM" folder so please do not mix this up with ROM2 ok well now there are folders in "ROM" numbered from 0-155 and you will only be taking files out of Folders 3, 4, 5, and 6 now go into Folder 3 and drag file 59 into "FFXI FOLDER 3" now click back and go into Folder 4 and drag files 104-105 and files 110-111 into Folder "FFXI FOLDER 4" now click back and go into Folder 5 and drag files 29-32 and 64-65 and 117-127 into Folder "FFXI FOLDER 5" and click back and go into Folder 6 and drag files 54-69 into "FFXI FOLDER 6" and now when you start up FFXI and are at spook all of the gobs, worms, bats, and skeletons that spawn around spook will be removed and all you will be able to see of them is them on your radar which doesnt matter because you will not be able to see them, target them, or voke them allowing you to spam freeley. Also another thing that helps me to win is i go right outside of spook's spawn area and look on my radar and look for the moving dots indicating that something is a goblin or skeleton and i will press my healing button so it will aggro me and when it aggro's and tries to hit you, you will be able to target it and at that time provoke it or charm it or whatever ability you use to claim spook with and this will hold that hate as long as you need it to and at that point drag the mob back to spook and lock onto it so you can see that arrow just above it and then drag it infront of other campers and just before spook spawns un-lock it and press ESC and make sure it isnt targeted and when you go to spam voke or whatever ability you are using it will not target the mob whatsoever and even if it hits you, you will still not target it so you can spam while the other players have to take longer to tab voke and they still risk the chance that they will voke the wrong thing and the only thing you will target is spook so spam away and dont worry and when spook pops you will get it ^^ but a reminder this only works for PC as far as i am aware because i dont have PS2 this was info that took me and my friend months of looking into and testing. But i hope you guys and girls find this worthy of a free subscription ^^. and another thing if it is accecpted how will i know it was accecpted? well thank you for your time and i hope this proves useful to your spook camping experieneces ^^. Any questions IM me at thehurlster654 or email me at christiangallegos14@msn.com.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online