taultunleashed logoNew member submitting for unleashed full account. : FFXI Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

New member submitting for unleashed full account. : FFXI Submissions

Posted: July 12th, 2004, 9:41 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Note: This trick is intended for when you have barely little time to play. Also it requires you to have 20k in money to make money the fastest. First I would like to say that when your country gains control of Kolshusko or Zulkiem that you run a supply quest to the outpost. This speeds up the process. Also 3 mules in every city however they are not required help this trick make money faster. Now for the trick. If you check the AH of most cities you will see that sinking minnows sell for around 2k and usually there are little to none on sale. If you travel to Selbina and Mhuara you can hop on the boat for 100 gil. Once on the boat and it takes off open one of the 2 doors and there will be 2 vendors. One sells fishing equipment. If you browse through the NPC they will have sinking minnows for sale at around 700 gil. Since I have 4 characters I buy 28 sinking minnows. This comes out to somewhere around 19,600 gil. I usually then use a scroll of instant warp and I'm back home. Now I send 7 sinking minnows to each mule and put them on sale at the 4 main cities for 2k. If there arent many others on sale then these will sell almost completely overnight. When you collect the money from your sales your will have gained 56k gil from selling them. Basically your profit is 56-20k = 36k. Not bad at all for about 30 minutes work if you warp there and back. Like I said earlier this is great say if you only have 30 minutes to play. You pop on buy the sinking minnows put em on sale then come back on the next day. Trust me it works and this is how I make extra cash if I dont have alot of time to spend. The only thing I can say is don't try this when there are many sinking minnows on sale. If this is the case wait until there is none or little. Jeuno is an especially good place to sell because not many people sell them here and they sell quickly. Thanks for reading my post and like I said this is geared for a situation where you have little time and it works. 36k in 30 minutes work isn't bad at all.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online