taultunleashed logonot really looking for membership.... : FFXI Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

not really looking for membership.... : FFXI Submissions

Posted: November 2nd, 2004, 12:29 pm

tault_rogue_assasin
tault_rogue_assasin's Reps:
This is so obvioius that im surprised i havent found it on the net looking for it. I myself have not taken the time to search Tault as the forums are so large and my computer is only so fast... T_T.
This is so simple it really shouldn't be considered an exploit.
This is used for being able to choose a server without the use of a world pass when creating a new character.
*disclaimer* - i do not guarentee that this will work, I do know however that it has worked for me everytime i have tried it. 6/6 times...

When creating a new character you just type in the world you wnat to go to, ie. Ifrit, Seraph, etc. and leave the Worldpass number section empty

If you don't go to the world of your choice, you have chosen a name that is already taken by someone else on the Server.
I also have not tested out the many factors that could be involved, such as POL accounts, server locations, ping rates, cache. I only know that this has been successful with the mule characters, including my brothers and friends, that i have created, that have, on first try, appeared at server of choice. Mainly Ifrit.

Another factor that could be involved is world transfer.

I just thought this would be a cool thing to share, honestly, i didn't want to put it in a forum 'cause getting "flammed" sucks and i just don't have the time to really put effort into checking out all the techincal aspects of how it works. All i know is, it worked for me, could work for you.

(btw... when i refer to having not enough time, im not lazy, its just i can't even find time to play ffxi.)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online