taultunleashed logoSecret to Mee deggi the Punisher : FFXI Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Secret to Mee deggi the Punisher : FFXI Submissions

Posted: January 15th, 2007, 7:50 pm

alex398
alex398's Reps:
I seriously want a premium membership yet i dont have a credit card and wont ever be able to join like that, i can offer many more things after this if you give me this chance. i always claim Mee deggi because he has a specific pattern wich if you follow it you will claim 70% of the time solo no matter if 1 or 30 people camping or 100% with a partner. Now, when you have seen at least 6 of his pops in a row this is painfully obvious but nobody on any server knows this, Mee cant pop "anywhere" he can only pop in certain spots around the platform, on the bridge AND under the bridge. Now, the first pop youll see you have normal chances to claim unless someone tells you the last place he saw him pop, then the same 70%+ odds apply. For example if he pops on the left side of the bridge near the entrance, he will either pop on the left side of the platform near its middle more on the left side or under the bridge. There is a 3% chance that he will pop on top of the middle platform at all times but it is so low you shouldnt worry about it. Mee pops either clockwise or counterclockwise, the clockwise is the most common but theres a 30% chance he will pop counterclockwise every pop. Now, its hard to explain in words his exact pop spots around the platform but, for this part wich will conclude my guide i will wait for a membership answer and after, i will write each and every ones of Mees exact spawn spots. Using this you can claim mee every single time with a partner, i beat mrargus warp botters using this also. One time a galka paladin apeared over mees head when it poped in front of me but i managed to provoke it before hehe. Thank you for your time and i have much more material like this if you give me a membership.

Posted: January 15th, 2007, 11:58 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
can a premium member vote yay or nay on this submission

Posted: January 16th, 2007, 5:51 am

terrah

Total Posts: 66
terrah's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
paint picture engage... draw a picture explaining all that so maybe people like me can understand alittle better =/still no proof to this but i do get what you're saying ... honestly though ive seen him pop alot other places than those few you mentioned

Posted: January 16th, 2007, 1:12 pm

foxfai1
foxfai1's Reps:
There are really so many people camp this it's pretty much useless you are alone.

Plus all the RMT now have place themselves at those spot alone. Where are you going to stand?

Posted: January 16th, 2007, 3:55 pm

vaxthemonk

Total Posts: 379
vaxthemonk's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
nay

Posted: January 16th, 2007, 4:29 pm

keeryen
keeryen's Reps:
nay

Posted: January 16th, 2007, 4:38 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online