blue large dot

Stroper Bot and FF Assist : FFXI Submissions

Posted: August 2nd, 2005, 2:15 pm

haixingq

Total Posts: 148
haixingq's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Anyone need it? I have em both and a whole bunch of more stuff put cant upload it... pm me / youre msn/aim or post it here and ill send it to you ><

[edit] so? nothing they can do =/

[edit2] BAh ok i cant upload it so i will post the link w/ everything in it..

http://www.uploda.net/cgi/uploader4/index.php?page=1

Here is a link to a japanese database w/ everything in it and its jst a place where people upload their files, well i noticed thata coupl of japanese have been uploading bots too... if you click on the page and it doesnt let you in and it gives youa field to fill in, the password is "ff11"..

Anyway if you scroll throgh the pages you will see different filenames.. stuff like おはよお.zip and etc, well in the 20(or is it 40?) pages there are ALOT of ffxi programs and nifty little tools... if you find a ffxi bot or anything else and click on the dload link on the left, it will mostlikely ask you for a password, which in most cases is ff11

[edit] So do the mods or admins have any comments on this?
There are SO many programs on that website, the problm is they are all password protectted.. in MOST cases with ffxi files, when you click on the file link on the left it gives you password field, and all you ahve to do is enter "ff11" HOWEVER other people put different passwords on their files, but the good thing is that they tell you the passwordson the index page, i just thing that my pc cant support them or something, anyway heres what it looks like

ん [upload44167.lzh] [DLパス有り]kari 14kB 2005/07/22(Fri)11:04:32 FleeTool.LZH application/octet-stream

{BTW this file is on page 10
[ http://www.uploda.net/cgi/uploader4/index.php?page=10 ]

That is what the "Line" on the page would look like, notice that where i bolded it sais kari, even though the website tells you that is the "password" the acytual one is ff11 because that is hat happens in most cases with ffxi files on that website.

In other cases there is a useful ffxi file, like this

ん [upload43377.zip] [DLパス有り]かり 81kB 2005/07/03(Sun)00:55:21 ff11recast.zip application/x-zip-compressed

But when i take the password (bolded) and try to copy it , it sais that wrong password.. dont know whats up with that

k.. ill post the links and say where down the list the program is

http://www.uploda.net/cgi/uploader4/index.php?page=2 - At the very bottom of the page theres a file called flee tool... Im GUESSING its already been patched, dnt have a chance to try it out.. but it might still work, k moving right along
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.uploda.net/cgi/uploader4/index.php?page=23

If you look down this page there is a file called ffxi cheat pack.. download it, dont forget to virus scan, the password is ff1.. this cheat pack contains files for SuperCrimb(SuperClimb) that is the revoliutonary hack that made you able to rise up and walk where you want, but its been patched.. i think, anyway try it out,, other than superclimb it contains the mr.argus.exe striderboots.exe pc.exe npc.exe ffxiwalk.exe ffxipos.exe
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats all for now, will post more later

Last edited by haixingq on August 4th, 2005, 6:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

Posted: August 2nd, 2005, 2:26 pm

oskarek
oskarek's Reps:
U don`t get it do You? All of this is public...

Posted: August 3rd, 2005, 1:17 am

tault_elemex
tault_elemex's Reps:
only premium members see it.

Posted: August 3rd, 2005, 5:38 pm

zetone100
zetone100's Reps:
Cool website,am surfing it right now.
Be ware of virus tho,check a file before opennin/clicking it.

Also try babelfish translation,it helps

Edit:
lol the very 1st file came up a virus :?
89kB 2005/08/03(Wed)11:26:44 MrArgus0803.lzh was the file i d/l

Scan your files here,becuz norton somehow didnt pick up anything...

http://virusscan.jotti.org/

Posted: August 4th, 2005, 2:09 am

tault_elemex
tault_elemex's Reps:
haixingq (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Anyone need it? I have em both and a whole bunch of more stuff put cant upload it... pm me / youre msn/aim or post it here and ill send it to you ><

[edit] so? nothing they can do =/

[edit2] BAh ok i cant upload it so i will post the link w/ everything in it..

http://www.uploda.net/cgi/uploader4/index.php?page=1

Here is a link to a japanese database w/ everything in it and its jst a place where people upload their files, well i noticed thata coupl of japanese have been uploading bots too... if you click on the page and it doesnt let you in and it gives youa field to fill in, the password is "ff11"..

Anyway if you scroll throgh the pages you will see different filenames.. stuff like おはよお.zip and etc, well in the 20(or is it 40?) pages there are ALOT of ffxi programs and nifty little tools... if you find a ffxi bot or anything else and click on the dload link on the left, it will mostlikely ask you for a password, which in most cases is ff11

[edit] So do the mods or admins have any comments on this?

oh.. someone posted the link to this site too(in the confirmed marcos and programs sub forum). i downloaded mr.argus from it too, the night before the update.
oh well , it's a jp site, don't know what to click on ^^;;. but if you can direct us to various working ones, we can grant you the membership~.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online