taultunleashed logoSuper Easy Skillups : FFXI Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Super Easy Skillups : FFXI Submissions

Posted: July 10th, 2006, 11:03 am

sniper104
sniper104's Reps:
This is kinda like my last post XD It's not really an exploit per se, but it's just something you most likely haven't thought about. Whether I get points for it or not is irrelevent, just hopefully it'll help a few of you.

Required: ToAU, THF level 15+ (Level 30 helps), A job that needs skillups

I know quite a few people think besieged sucks. However, it's about an hour long, nets you 700 IS and can EASILY net you 10+ levels of a weapon skillup.

Just bring a low level job (or a high level) and sub /thf. SA > Hit the monster for a .3 - .5 skillup in that weapon. Doesn't work every hit but it procs pretty damn often for me.

Posted: July 10th, 2006, 12:04 pm

pyrolol

Total Posts: 795
pyrolol's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Skillups in beseiged are quite well known, and already posted here.

Sorry.

Posted: July 10th, 2006, 3:20 pm

sniper104
sniper104's Reps:
But what I was moreso getting at is that I managed to take a level 30 job, sub /THF, and get a .5 skillup every minute.

Like I said though XD This wasn't being submitted for points since I know it's really not worth it :P Just a headsup for people looking for easy lower level skillups.

Is there another section I can post these little tidbits in besides submissions?

Posted: July 10th, 2006, 4:14 pm

onyx86

Total Posts: 909
onyx86's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Just post stuff like this in the Exploit Discussion. This area is more for people submitting for premium status. The moderators look through the discussion areas and will notify Admin to award you TU points if you end up imparting some great tidbit of knowledge on the community. I imagine it would have to be pretty revolutionary to get points tho. They usually only give points to the applications and useful tools/scripts.

Most knowledge like this is discussed time and again in many other forums like Allakhazam and KI and really isn't what they give rewards for here. If your not going for rewards though, just post in the Exploit Discussion, and ignore the people who say stuff like "We already knowz this stuffz" cause theyre just trying to sound cool, and your just trying to be helpful. Who knows, you might end up getting points afterall.

Posted: July 14th, 2006, 11:24 am

thehurlster654
thehurlster654's Reps:
Yes but on a good note thanks for the info and i have not tried this out so i may go do this sometime today. However, i think the information was probobly well known as stated before for points. But, thanks for helping the community out!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online