newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

Super fast insane money making. : FFXI Submissions

Posted: December 6th, 2007, 12:27 pm

lionhart180

Total Posts: 43
lionhart180's Reps: 2
This guide is a simple, fast, and mean way to make tons of cash.

I've heard of this technique a couple times, once in my linkshell. The problem though, is that it requires doing something that can very easily get you banned.

It requires your character having 2 things:

#1 an item worth tons of cash. IE Emperor's hairpin, Leaping boots, Rabbit charm, stuff liike that.

and #2 an item that looks identicle to it on the items list.

Chances are half of you guys are guessing what this trick is, but for that don't, I'll explain.

One must have a full inventory, including the two items listed. Find some poor chum who is willing to buy the item off of you. Go through the trade progress, and let it fail due to a full inventory.

Do this about four or five times, until the person starts immeaditly accepting the trade. Now put the fake item in the rare items place. Chances are they'll accept it, and bam. you just sold a guy a pair of leather boots for 1.2 million gil.

There's a 95% chance you'll be GM reported and maybe get banned if they can prove you.

So, how on earth can you prevent this? Simple, with the wonders of Windowers ability to take screenshots of the chat.

First off, find your chum, but this time, make sure they're a gilseller. Yeah, you're gonna rip off a gilseller.

That's why the only gilsellers that won't fall for this are the smart ones that check the trade menu EVERY TIME, and the ones that have bought an account here and are reading this right now.

Anywho.

Now start idly asking them about being a gilseller and stuff like that. Take a screenshot of them admitting the fact that they are a gilseller. Now you have proof.

Next up, go through the trade process and rip them off. Tell them you have proof they're a gilseller. If they still report you, tell the GM you did what you did to prove they were a RMT.

Tell the GM you have proof and will email it to them if needed. Chances are they'll give you the okay, and then the RMT will be banned.

So, chances are you're mad at me for posting this if you're an RMT, and will now flame me.

Now think about this. This whole trick is actually kinda old, and some of you may very well have fallen for it. So to every RMT that took the time to buy an account and get their bots the real way, and didn't pirate them...

You've been warned. Check your trades every time. And never actually directly admit you're an RMT.

This really works, and I'll try and put up some screenshots of me doing this. So far I've taken out 2 real RMTs, one of them who had actually tried to rip me off with 1 gil.

And a third guy who was pretending to be a gilseller, =/

Hopefully you guys like the guide and will thank me for warning the people who didn't know about this trick.

Posted: December 6th, 2007, 4:29 pm

waitinginshadow

Total Posts: 1359
waitinginshadow's Reps: 12
This is just another scam...

Second, GMs will NOT, I repeat, NOT, accept ANY type of SS as proof, and I have specifically talked with one of them about it.

I asked a GM one time if I could send him an SS of someone harassing me, and he said, "I'm sorry, but we can not accept any type of Screen Shot as proof of a crime" or something like that. The reason is, it's too easy to photoshop something nowadays, and there's no legit proof in SSs anymore.

Posted: December 6th, 2007, 4:59 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: December 6th, 2007, 6:58 pm

waitinginshadow

Hey, that's my job ; ;

But like I said, you're lying about sending a screen shot to the GM. They wouldn't accept it.

Posted: December 6th, 2007, 10:09 pm

gambitx
gambitx's Reps:
Nay, and second they won't take a windower pic or any pic lol. Gm's don't give a !@#$%^&*, and come one windower's a 3rd party, blah enough said.

Posted: December 6th, 2007, 10:15 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
its been said before, done many times before also so its sorta old. i would personally give this a mod nay without a second glance but thats just myself. take it as a mod nay or a regular nay whichever you want.

Posted: December 7th, 2007, 4:34 am

waitinginshadow

I give it a nay for the reasons I posted. It's just not possible due to GMs not accepting proof.

Posted: December 7th, 2007, 4:35 am

waitinginshadow

3 Nays, locked.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online