taultunleashed logoteleport exploit, guide, mob hack, easy legal 500k+ : FFXI Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 14 posts ] 
blue large dot

teleport exploit, guide, mob hack, easy legal 500k+ : FFXI Submissions

Posted: September 19th, 2005, 11:27 am

nif000
nif000's Reps:
1: Teleport Service made easy.

Create (or use an existing) character of the WHM job and level them the the highest desireable level for which teleport spells you want. Which should be fairly easy and cheap as everyone wants a WHM reagardless of gear. Do NOT get the teleport crystals for them, but get the scrolls. Now everytime that character casts Teleport-**** they will remain in place.

2: Strange Apparatus use.

Strange Apparatuses located across Vana d'iel can provide you with decent amounts of gil for relatively little time. When wishing to operate one, bring with you one Infinity Core (dropped in Dynamis or found on the Misc. section of the AH) and one colored Chip bought from Golbins in the three main cities(make sure the chips color corresponds to the color of the light on the machine you wish to use). When approaching the machine, input a numeric password generated http://sholin.user.tehh4x.net/password/password.php here. Trade your colored chip and infinity core to the machine and sit back. Repeat if you so choose. (*note* you don't actually NEED to go into Dynamis or know anything about it to use these. Details on locations and chip correlation can be posted. Tried and tested process, but a gamble.)

3: Removing monsters from the game.

If you're ever camping a mob or NM and constantly target another creature on the pc, there's a way to stop that. Open up the model viewer (found http://www.folye.net/ here) and turn on the option to view .dat numbers. Locate the mob file you wish to remove and simply.. remove that file (to your desktop or a backup folder is best). Now when you re-enter the game you will notice that mob is gone. Be warned, they can still attack you!

4: Norg Quest Mule.

Start a mule in Bastok and run them to Jeuno. Get them access into the Tenshudo and death warp back to Bastok. Build your fame there by buying and trading in Zinc (should cost >100k). With a friend or second character, run to each city and collect the tele crystal and key for Kazham access. From there, go to Norg and begin the quests. The rest is self explainatory. This is a guaranteed 500k+ for completing Utsusemi, Tonko, Hojo and Jubaku Ichi (1.1m total on my server.)

Last edited by Guest on September 20th, 2005, 11:37 am, edited 6 times in total.

Posted: September 19th, 2005, 11:36 am

taruspinal
taruspinal's Reps:
seems kinda not kewl... specailly when you have to get the gate crystals yourself.... and to do the whole thing with the apparatus(sp?) would be more advanced than most of use who haven't been to dynamis or even know about them.... i don't think this is worth Prem... i say Nah

Posted: September 19th, 2005, 6:47 pm

tault_elemex
tault_elemex's Reps:
nif000 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
1: Teleport Service made easy.

Create (or use an existing) character of the WHM job and level them the the highest desireable level for which teleport spells you want. Which should be fairly easy and cheap as everyone wants a WHM reagardless of gear. Do NOT get the teleport crystals for them, but get the scrolls. Now everytime that character casts Teleport-**** they will remain in place.

2: Strange Apparatus use.

Strange Apparatuses located across Vana d'iel can provide you with decent amounts of gil for relatively little time. When wishing to operate one, bring with you one Infinity Core (dropped in Dynamis or found on the Misc. section of the AH) and one colored Chip bought from Golbins in the three main cities(make sure the chips color corresponds to the color of the light on the machine you wish to use). When approaching the machine, input a numeric password generated http://sholin.user.tehh4x.net/password/password.php here. Trade your colored chip and infinity core to the machine and sit back. Repeat if you so choose. (*note* you don't actually NEED to go into Dynamis or know anything about it to use these. Details on locations and chip correlation can be posted.)

3: Removing monsters from the game.

If you're ever camping a mob or NM and constantly target another creature on the pc, there's a way to stop that. Open up the model viewer (found http://www.folye.net/ here) and turn on the option to view .dat numbers. Locate the mob file you wish to remove and simply.. remove that file (to your desktop or a backup folder is best). Now when you re-enter the game you will notice that mob is gone. Be warned, they can still attack you!

4: Norg Quest Mule.

Start a mule in Bastok and run them to Jeuno. Get them access into the Tenshudo and death warp back to Bastok. Build your fame there by buying and trading in Zinc (should cost >100k). With a friend or second character, run to each city and collect the tele crystal and key for Kazham access. From there, go to Norg and begin the quests. The rest is self explainatory. This is a guaranteed 500k+ for completing Utsusemi, Tonko, Hojo and Jubaku Ichi (1.1m total on my server.)

1. I think he meant lvl whm for tele-scrolls and not get the crystals. This is the first time i hear of this and i thought it is quite useful, if you would want to make money off teleport only.

2 + 3 + 4. Is pretty much general knowledge...

1 is an exploit, but there is too much cost involved.... so i am not so sure about granting premium.

Posted: September 19th, 2005, 6:48 pm

psychologikal
psychologikal's Reps:
i'm neutral on this matter but i will say one thing. its original. the 1st one i mean. i never once thought of just not getting the crystal :)

Posted: September 19th, 2005, 6:49 pm

tault_elemex
tault_elemex's Reps:
psychologikal (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i'm neutral on this matter but i will say one thing. its original. the 1st one i mean. i never once thought of just not getting the crystal :)

hehe.. we share the same view. ^^

Posted: September 19th, 2005, 9:05 pm

azumakazuma
azumakazuma's Reps:
i think the strange apparatus generator is a good idea but has anybody actually tested it out?

Posted: September 20th, 2005, 1:39 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
well need some yays.

Posted: September 20th, 2005, 5:25 pm

thendisoon
thendisoon's Reps:
i think its a little impractical....(#1)

i mean, why make a seperate char, go through the trouble of gettting the scrolls and lvl needed....when you could benefit more from lvling your main char for the tele's and to avoid teleing to the crags... jus stand near a zone.... cast the spell, zone over so you dont tele....

Posted: September 20th, 2005, 6:47 pm

Pugz

Total Posts: 62
Pugz's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
never understood why people would want to stay in jueno while tele taxi'ing. i mean if everyone was going to the same crag yea np but if they where going to different crags...Dont get me wrong when a friend wants a tele i use the MH trick.

Posted: September 20th, 2005, 7:54 pm

tault_elemex
tault_elemex's Reps:
Pugz (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
never understood why people would want to stay in jueno while tele taxi'ing. i mean if everyone was going to the same crag yea np but if they where going to different crags...Dont get me wrong when a friend wants a tele i use the MH trick.

This idea works the same way as tele-half way and zone in, to prevent yourself from getting to the crag.
I agree that this is rather impractical, to level a character to 36 and buying scrolls which are quite expensive. But, this is still an exploit or some sort i would say.
Conclusion: Because the Cons outweigh the pros i would say no.. @@; sorry >.<;.

Posted: September 21st, 2005, 4:43 am

naladris
naladris's Reps:
I think that these strategies might work well for new people who don't really know how to make money. I've heard of the teleport thing before and had decided long ago it was too much work... but for someone just starting out maybe it would be.

On the strange apparatus one this was something I hadn't heard of before, nor am I too interested in trying as I have other ways to make money. Again a new player might be able to make some gils off of this.

Removing monsters from the game is common knowledge to me but thats beause I pay attention here at Xunleashed. Once again for the newer players these could be really nice to know.

The norg quest on the mule really is common knowledge even for new players. The problem with it is that it is usually impractical even for them as you need a friend to assist you. This whole thing could probably be done on some Saturday and net you 500k each for you and your friend. For me that would be (too weak) but for others they might like that. Maybe if he took the time to explain exactlly how long and how much each step would cost I'd say this was good. Otherwise I'd say it's commom knowledge.

You're right on the verge of premium I think Nif, it shows that you do have something to contribute. However like others I feel neutral on this. Maybe if you explained #2 and #4 a little bit better I'd say its worth premium. Now I'm just neutral.

Posted: September 21st, 2005, 9:31 am

manaianjo
manaianjo's Reps:
How many of us have leveled a job to 36 just to make teleport money....
I am a 66 WHM... The cost of making a 36 38 or 42 WHM SOLELY for teleports would almost outweigh the benifits. You would have to have a very high level of patience and dedication to a purpose. If that is the case, Mine. Level goldsmithing and smithing if you are that bored and can't make gil. I can make over 300K in oldton Movalpolis in less than 2 hours. Hell if you have a very high goldsmithing you can desynth the Moblin Mail/Helm into Gold Ingots (80K each on Lakshmi server). I get a crap load of the moblin equipment within 30 minutes, goldsmithing is just not high enough yet. The teleporting crystal-less mule sounds great on paper, BUT does not sound like an idea anyone would have patience to actually carry out. I am forced to say sorry... its a no here ><
Crystal less teleporting mule O.o

Posted: September 21st, 2005, 11:52 am

smallfry

Total Posts: 181
smallfry's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
not worth it, people are posting things that most people with common sense know about and those people that get in threw submissions are the ones that just bs about everything, so i think they would have to be better than this>.>

Posted: September 21st, 2005, 1:12 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
k post locked its a nay.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online