taultunleashed logoTrade your mule and other toons from any city : FFXI Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 14 posts ] 
blue large dot

Trade your mule and other toons from any city : FFXI Submissions

Posted: August 28th, 2007, 1:17 am

lamy71

Total Posts: 8
lamy71's Reps: 0
Basically you take your character from any city and head into the chocobo circuit; you can meet in the main betting area and trade without having to use the dbox. Also if you use /target you maybe close enough without having to walk around. This will be able to make synthing, gathering materials, and getting gear faster. Also meet up for teleports.

I figured i would share this idea since i know that sometimes we tend to forget or not realize these simple exploits ^^

Posted: August 28th, 2007, 2:49 pm

pharod
pharod's Reps:
Good info that works, yay for points

Posted: August 28th, 2007, 4:13 pm

vaxthemonk

Total Posts: 379
vaxthemonk's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Wait... this requires multiple POL accounts, not just mules on the same ID.. you can't log in 2 chars at once if they are on the same POLID.

The only thing this would be useful for is giving the items to a friend to carry the items to you, or if you, in fact, had a mule on a totally separate account...

Nay.

Last edited by vaxthemonk on August 29th, 2007, 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: August 29th, 2007, 6:04 am

waitinginshadow

Total Posts: 1359
waitinginshadow's Reps: 12
Vax, I love how you think all of your stuff is so great, but when someone else posts something, you automatically call it !@#$%^&*...

This is very useful, in fact, and would seriously decrease the time between gathering materials, and actually synthing....

Just because you don't have 2 separate accounts doesn't mean someone else doesn't... You're not god, and you're far from it, so stop trying to act like it...

And no, I'm not insulting you, but I'm defending all the people's work who you automatically call crap...

And yes, sometimes you're right, but a LOT of the time you're wrong and all you do is insult people...

Lamy, this is a nice find, and I'll give you a yay for points.... Not premium worthy in my opinion, but it is worth some points because it's useful to MANY crafters....

Posted: August 29th, 2007, 7:41 am

vaxthemonk

Active User > 50 Posts
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
The only thing this would be useful for is giving the items to a friend to carry the items to you, or if you, in fact, had a mule on a totally separate account...

When did I insult? And did I not just say the same thing you did? I am saying the MAJORITY of players don't have an entirely different account for their mules. Who wants to pay $12 more for space when you can pay $1 instead? I even brought up an alternative that would make this work for when you DON'T have another account. If anything I was being helpful. Just because I NAY'd one of your ideas doesn't mean you have the right to tell me that I think I'm "god".

I don't automatically call peoples work crap, I take the time to go test it and see how well it works for the amount of time it would take to figure something like that out. If it looks like they put some work into it I'd be all for it. Lucky stumbles that are a huge benefit are also weighed equally in my mind. And as it was said by Tault-Admin many times, this is a democracy. I have the right to say whatever I please. I could nay the best damn bot there is if I felt like it.

Keep your personal qualm with me off the boards please. I expect this to be the last time we must speak to each other unless it be in a discussion board.

Posted: August 29th, 2007, 8:06 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Hey trolls stop fighting. Be nice to each other. You can nay if you want yes, just make sure you do it politely. Fix your problems and be nice to each other or ill start locking and deleting posts. And frankly thats very boring to do hah.

Posted: August 29th, 2007, 8:20 am

vaxthemonk

Active User > 50 Posts
So everyone is a troll to you now?!? :D
Heh. Don't worry, that was my last post concerning him.

Posted: August 29th, 2007, 3:14 pm

pharod
pharod's Reps:
I said yay to this because my mule is on my fiance's account, and hers is on my account. now we can just log on and meet up at the circuit for gear exchange. Good info for people who use this....just because you cant dont mean its not good.

Posted: August 29th, 2007, 4:27 pm

waitinginshadow

Vax.... We have a personal qualm? Did I miss something here?

>.>

<.<

>.>

Posted: August 29th, 2007, 4:57 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
<offtopic>

I am the ultimate troll. You two have nothing on me. Trust me. If you really want to know how bad I am, you can ask TA.

</offtopic>

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: August 30th, 2007, 6:40 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
2 yays 1 more to move to confirmed
1 nays 2 more to lock this topic

Well kourath is pretty bad at trolling, but i do think one would say im KING of the trolls. I dont see anyone catching up to me. Hah. Also if you want to add in off topic things you need to at least stay on topic with a reply of a yay or nay. Sets a bad example if not.

Posted: August 30th, 2007, 9:48 pm

zat101
zat101's Reps:
I say yay for points, could be very useful for some people.

Posted: August 31st, 2007, 12:13 pm

lamy71

Total Posts: 8
lamy71's Reps: 0
Its all good, I think I’m a premium user already. I posted it to share just in case no one realized it. I saw post for taru warp and was like "damn I should have shared that info months ago", didn’t know that there might be some who never thought of it.
Lets not poo-poo every tip or script that comes through here, it would suck to have some one not post a good tip in fear of being bashed. =p
I’ve been here forever and without all these fun exploits to make this game bare-able, I'd prob. quit a while ago. Let’s keep sharing and pay-it-foward.

Posted: August 31st, 2007, 6:46 pm

waitinginshadow

lamy71 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Its all good, I think I’m a premium user already. I posted it to share just in case no one realized it. I saw post for taru warp and was like "damn I should have shared that info months ago", didn’t know that there might be some who never thought of it.
Lets not poo-poo every tip or script that comes through here, it would suck to have some one not post a good tip in fear of being bashed. =p
I’ve been here forever and without all these fun exploits to make this game bare-able, I'd prob. quit a while ago. Let’s keep sharing and pay-it-foward.

I fully agree with you there, but sometimes the exploits will be nerfed (fixed) by SE so that they no longer work. It really depends on the severity of the exploit in question...

Hints and Tips like these are great to know, and anything I come across I share with the community myself... And I'm glad others do too lol... Now if only everyone would share instead of just leeching and begging... That gets kinda old after a few... Minutes... lol

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online