taultunleashed logoTrading Exploit : FFXI Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Trading Exploit : FFXI Submissions

Posted: March 13th, 2007, 1:39 pm

jamesnowns
jamesnowns's Reps:
I am submitting for a free Preminum Account.

Ok, first things first, I wouldnt recommend using this on any player other than RMT, so that you wouldn't gain any kind of bad rep. with actual players.

The way this works is, you find an RMT selling items such as Anmity cape, Cassie Earring, Serket ring, or any other type of HNM drop like this, and give them a /tell offering to trade them an item for one of theirs. It's ususally good to offer something of greater value than their item. So you /tell them that you wanna trade a Mercurial Kris (40M) for a pair of Strider Boots (25-30M) straight up, they should accept the offer pretty quick. Now, before any of this, the item you offer to trade must have another item that looks just like it, i.e. Merc. Kris -> Normal Kris, Kraken Club -> Shellbuster, Speed Belt -> Merc./Quick Belt, PCC -> Ranger's Necklace.

Trade with them and put your first time (the actual item you offered) in the first box... but here's the "exploit", click the box you wish to put the item in, then scroll over the item you want to trade and quickly press enter twice (or whatever your confirm button is).

This should have your item you want to trade in the trade box and your cursor in your inventory ready to switch the actual item with the fake. Let them get a good look at the item then once you think the time is right, click on the fake item. This should almost instantly switch the two. Let them confirm first, then press ok! /blist add "insertchinaman'snamehere" if you dont feel like seeing "????" "!@#$%^&* you in chinese" and stuff.

I will repeat this one more time, I do not recommend using this on any other people other than RMT.

I've been able to pull this off twice within 2 weeks, both times using my Mercurial Kris. Once for Anmity Cape and then once again for Strider Boots. It does involve some good timeing on your part; i'd recommend practicing with a friend so that you wouldn't end up screwing yourself over from some stupid mistake you could have figured out practicing. ^^

Don't think the first time you've done it, you wont be able to do it again. I did it to the same character twice, which prolly means there are multiple people playing the character. But meh, if they remember you, just make a mule or use an exisisting one and try again! Have fun!

Posted: March 13th, 2007, 3:00 pm

apnea_

Total Posts: 229
apnea_'s Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
This has already been submitted
and doesn't really work
/NAY

EDIT: C+P word for word from http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/ab ... Trick.html

BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: March 14th, 2007, 5:16 am

btotheizzo
btotheizzo's Reps:
C+P

Posted: March 14th, 2007, 9:07 am

foxfai1
foxfai1's Reps:
Nay.

Posted: March 14th, 2007, 9:47 am

damogg
damogg's Reps:
Nay

Posted: March 14th, 2007, 5:53 pm

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
good find on that, submitted for ban

Posted: March 15th, 2007, 6:26 am

bigbot
bigbot's Reps:
that wouldnt help any normal person make money, u still need to have a insanely high priced item to fake

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online