blue large dot

Ultimate Hunting Bot - FFXI MMOViper : FFXI Submissions

Posted: April 30th, 2008, 10:32 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
It hunts, it patrols, custom defined macros, paths, etc.

http://www.mmoviper.com

Posted: May 1st, 2008, 1:55 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
By all definitions of the meaning, this is an advertisement, and as such, precedence deems this against the rules. Although, since the product at hand is obviously a ploy by the owners of this site, I have no doubt in my mind that it will be moved to confirmed immediately, and this post deleted. If that happens, I will post an advertisement in the submissions everyday, and by precedence, those advertisements should be allowed, even though I know they wont be. The bull crap of this site makes me puke.

I know I said I wasn't going to cause any more trouble here, but this isn't right.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Posted: May 1st, 2008, 6:26 pm

tubotzz

Total Posts: 213
tubotzz's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
I'm judging by your two responses that this is something extra we would need to pay another site for. If this is the so called "ffxi update" that was mentioned in previous posts, then I can't help but say to everyone, "I told you so".

Posted: May 1st, 2008, 9:28 pm

kourath

Total Posts: 1979
kourath's Reps: 23
Active User > 50 Posts
tubotzz (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I'm judging by your two responses that this is something extra we would need to pay another site for. If this is the so called "ffxi update" that was mentioned in previous posts, then I can't help but say to everyone, "I told you so".

My bad for not saying that it was a pay bot. The price looks like its $1.95/month right now (since its in beta) but I'd expect the price to go up to $4.95/month (the fee for the bot for LOTRO). Keep in mind you all already pay $2.95/month for premium here. I know its really not that much money per month (remember tthat it does add up) but its the principle of it all. Also, just recently this site started charging more for premium service, which I though would go to development of more tools for the members. Its seems like a sellout to charge someone for a service, and then charge them some more, and then once they "get it", charging them again to really get it. Once again you'll probably say that this bot is not linked to this site, or its owners, in any way- however, by that definition, this is advertising, and thusly I request that this topic be deleted under precedence.

And for paragraphs like the one above, my fellow members, are the reason I am not a mod. I can promise you all that if I had the power, both of these topics would have already been in the trash bin, obviously resulting in me becoming demodded, which is fine. I'm thinking about leaving this site anyways, and this may be the last straw that either gets me banned or makes me snap.

RIP kourath. 5/21/08

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online