blue large dot

Working Speed Hack : FFXI Submissions

Posted: July 3rd, 2005, 11:10 pm

botgod

Total Posts: 54
botgod's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Hey everyone,

Since this is my first post ill go ahead and introduce myself, I'm BoTGoD(used to be a free premium member here when l2ransacked.com was being run) I make all kinds of ACTool/VB/C++ App bots and scripts, And I'd like to join back to tault, but I just cant justify spending 24$ on a site where ill more then likely be doing more sharing then *cough* leeching *cough*

Anyhow, I have a speed hack, works 100%, its not speeder XP or any of the other speed hacks out there that slow your game down etc when you use them. This one actually works, I can claim Valkurm Emporer, Leaping Lizzy, Jaggedy Eared Jack, and nearly all NM's wich spawn in a range using this before anyone can even get near them. Its like Instant Flee x5, Tho you can adjust the speed faster or slower. I dont want to post it here because there will be like 13676123 users speed hacking, and it'll mostly get spread to POL, and then blocked. So, if a mod can PM Me, I'll gladly throw the file up on my FTP for them and explain how to use it. There are some limitations, but there is nothing funner then flying by people on chocobos :p

Glad to be here.
-Out

EDIT: I posted this in the tutorial area by mistake, edited my post there and moved it here.

Anyway since this area cant be accessed by people other then Premium members, ill go ahead and post the link and explination as well.

Link -> http://rfextreme.net/a_speeder/

Its a directory listing with several different versions of A Speeder, feel free to try them all. What I have come to find out about this speeder in perticular is it changes not only system speed, but also windows. The last thing ive found is that this DOES work 100% for FFXI, and other games as well, HOWERVER, you MUST have an SIS based chipset on your motherboard(I know how wierd oO)

This speed hack is so nice in FFXI that I took my Soyo Dragon 2 motherboard and put my old ECS(sis chipset) motherboard back in to use it. :)

Posted: July 4th, 2005, 7:21 am

tault_elemex
tault_elemex's Reps:
So which is the best out of those which you uploaded? IF it's workable, i would definitely recommend a membership for this ^^~.

Posted: July 4th, 2005, 9:59 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
WEll someone needs to confirm for premium.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online